*Spanish vost
????*
*
*
????**
*
????*
*
*
....maybe it resembles a bit to Portuguese...but still,...
*
*
**No - not really on both. ^_^**She will probably laugh.....that was my reaction*
---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------
*btw do you understand a little Spanish/Portuguese?*
*
**what about french? **Spanish...and understand a little Portuguese and Italian*
*why?*
*Nah - I wondered if you knew the languages since you appeared to be knowledgeable when you responded to my "Spanish" vost.**want me to help you with something???*
....I had like 11 years of French..and I kinda hated the teachers...as a result, I started hating French as well
**donc tu comprend francais, fait un vost en francais*don't mention French....I had like 11 years of French..and I kinda hated the teachers...as a result, I started hating French as well
*
*
*
*
*
*Does that mean "you shall not pass"? o.o Sorry, I just thought it sounds like that.*je ne veux pas![]()
*Adi chan...first*Does that mean "you shall not pass"? o.o Sorry, I just thought it sounds like that.*
*
. It means - "I don't want to"
*