1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  3. Time for a new Photography Art Contest! Submissions for Bad Weather Photography Contest has begun. Enjoying those beautiful weathers, show off your photography skill!

Also, you may vote for your favorite piece in the Summer Art Contest Manga Helpers Flag !
  4. The Manga League is finally here!
  5. World Cup 2018 has begun. Come discuss everything about the tournament HERE!
  6. The MangaHelpers Waifu Wars 2018 have entered its third round! Fight for your Waifu now!
  7. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  8. The Tokyo Ghoul Awards have begun! Nominate your favorite moments and characters now!
  9. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

One Cour B: The Beginning

Discussion in 'Anime and Drama Archive' started by Stormsfury, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Stormsfury

Stormsfury Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United Kingdom
    B: The Beginning
    [​IMG]

Episodes: 12
    Airing Date: March 02, 2018
    Steaming Site: Netflix
    Director: Kazuto Nakazawa
    Animation Studio: Production I.G
    Genres: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Drama
    Synopsis
    In a world powered by advanced technology, crime and action unfold in the archipelagic nation of Cremona. Koku, the protagonist. Keith, the legendary investigator of the royal police force RIS. A mysterious criminal organization. A wide variety of characters race through the fortified city as it is beset by the serial killer, Killer B, and a chain of crimes in this suspense drama.

OP:

Elusia likes this.
  2. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!

India
    Insane story.It quickly became one of my favourites.Reminds me of Death Note and Psycho-pass.

@Reebi
    @Jammin
    @Demonspeed

If you guys have time watch this.I promise you will not be disappointed. All 12 Ep's were released.

Shasha Elliot, Elusia and Reebi like this.
  3. Shasha Elliot

Shasha Elliot Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Malaysia
    I'm currently watching this, episode 7 as we speak. It's okay so far. Lots of bloodsheds and killings.

Arjuna likes this.
  4. Elusia

Elusia Registered User

Philippines
    Watched 3 episodes so far not because it's the first watchparty we have on discord or anything.... :derp

But, on a serious note here, I find it very interesting so far, though I have no idea what's going on. We get a very interesting MC, a not so great but good main girl and a mysterious guy who I think is going to be just an exposition tool.... The plot is interesting with its mystery but I think that's just what they're going through. The fight scenes compensated the lack of good plot points though.

It may not be spectacular but it's definitely not that bad.

Stormsfury and Arjuna like this.
  5. Stormsfury

Stormsfury Registered User

United Kingdom
    I'm on the fence because at the minute the story is kinda all over the place, especially during the first 3 episodes, the insane pacing doesn't complement the intended narrative, I guess the story is unveiling itself slowly, the MC Keith is a breath of fresh air from the typical ones we get, the main girl Lilly is cute and quirky, she rolls off the stoic MC superbly but the rest of the characters haven't really brought much to the table. The most impressive part of it all are the visuals, the art and animation are incredibly well done and consistent, even the sound design is stellar, episode 3 gives us one of the best animated fight sequences in a long time, it is truly captivating and the story is intriguing to an extent, the issue is the pacing in the first 3 episodes. It's improved ALOT in the next two episodes. 6/10 for me atm, 5 episodes in.

6. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

Mangahelper

United States
    I finally got around to watching the first ep.

It looks good but sorry guys not doing it for me. I feel like I'm just burnt out on over the top"crime" "killer" stuff at the moment. There have just been too many too many of those. It did seem interesting but it's just the wrong genre at the wrong time.

7. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

India