Discussion Baam VS Bellerire

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
The great game will end soon. The Revs have retreated, which means they can't help Bellerire. Bellerire can only rely on Enkidu's power to fight Baam.

It would be disappointing if Baam lost again. It would make Baam's char dev look bad. But if Bellerire loses (or dies), it would make the power of the chess pieces meaningless.

As for the game, it's almost impossible to proceed. Both sides have lost most of their chess pieces, Gustang still has Khun and Rak (though it's uncertain if they can participate), and Traumerei has lost all of chess pieces. Even if the game can start, I don't see how they will play.

Do you think Bellerire (and Enkidu) can survive? And is the game still possible?
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,570
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tbh, Idk where the direction is going on. Let's say Bellekidu wins. As per him, the loser loses divine protection possibly Immortality. It doesn't directly harm either of FLs. Revs have retreated for good. So who are going to kill FLs? V inside Night? UM? If that's were the case, what's the meaning of the chess?

And also, I thought Enkidu abandoned Bell body in 638 after getting hit by Night's arrow attack like he abandoned Goruro. Not sure tho. Bellerire would prolly die in this war, I believe. I can definitely see Night losing and enkidu getting trapped again inside Night body if V is destined to kill either of FLs.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,683
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
There is no way Baam is losing to Bellerir. He'll get what he needs and play a central role in the final showdown against the two FHs.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
And also, I thought Enkidu abandoned Bell body in 638 after getting hit by Night's arrow attack like he abandoned Goruro.
I think Bellerire is still needed. There's no way that creature can return to slime form to fight Baam.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,570
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think Bellerire is still needed. There's no way that creature can return to slime form to fight Baam.
He can return to his Enkidu self. Can't he? Also, what if Enkidu and Bell become Bellekidu forever no matter whose body it is!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just checked webtoon TL when Enkidu tried to possess Night in 636, Enkidu says why his body doesn't change? I wonder if he can't revert to the ones he possessed once?

Like he can never change his body back to Enkidu or Goruro or else why would he rely on a Ranker body when he had a HR body which can fly? Unless it's to protect Bell consciousness. Then again he tried to take over Night. I wonder if Bell consciousness will disappear if Enkidu possess any other Male in the tower.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
There is no way Baam is losing to Bellerir. He'll get what he needs and play a central role in the final showdown against the two FHs.
I can accept that Baam lost to Dumas twice because Dumas is really strong. But if he lost to Bellerire, there is no excuse for this defeat.

But if Baam won, I don't think Baam would use two pieces to threaten Traumerei and Gustang. I think Baam would simply bring them to the Arena and the game would begin.

The problem is that Traumerei and Gustang can't play chess with only one chess piece. Wouldn't it be a draw?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He can return to his Enkidu self. Can't he? Also, what if Enkidu and Bell become Bellekidu forever no matter whose body it is!
I think the reason is that Enkidu's body was destroyed by Gustang (it was originally just the head). As for Goruro, I don't know if Tiara destroyed it? But Bellerire was clearly only separated.
 

Pro Factor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
676
Reaction score
1,602
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Isn’t Bellerire literally dead? Enkidu said he has to leave that body once Bam pierced him…
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Before I answer this, remind me are FHs immortal against any irregular except bam (because of thorn) or only against tower borns?
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Before I answer this, remind me are FHs immortal against any irregular except bam (because of thorn) or only against tower borns?
The immortality contract grants FHs eternal life, and they cannot be killed by towerborns. That means any irregular can kill FHs if they are capable enough.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
The immortality contract grants FHs eternal life, and they cannot be killed by towerborns. That means any irregular can kill FHs if they are capable enough.
Okay if that's the case then plotwise it doesn't make sense for Baam to be losing against Bellerir. Bellerir might have a plan from Revs that we don't know about but when it comes to a fight Baam ain't losing. Chess pieces are significant as they null and void the immortality contract, but given that irregulars can kill irregulars, I doubt there's any reason from SIU to make Baam lose to Bellerir.
 

Fortress of Solitude

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Messages
166
Reaction score
116
Country
France
The great game will end soon.
Chapter 3 will end soon, the "princesses arc" will begin in a few months Blosson needs Baam to save her daugther and Hugo is probably from Blossom family.
Karaka, Garnak and Jin Sung are waiting from Baam and Bellerire. The plan was probably to take out Baam' soul and free V their God, Hwa Ryun can't help Baam but I think Karaka will do.
I wonder what V and Traumerei did in the past but Akryung can be V body and Traumerei creature.
 
Top