Support Background AD on main homepage

EvilSniffles

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
398
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not sure if this is something you all implemented or your ad service. The link below is the link the ad shows when I hover over it and did a copy link location. The ad is an ad for Lush gum from Wrigley. Its part of the cobalt and other flavor types, so its nothing bad. I don't mind it, just that if someone miss clicks or clicks on it they might be caught off guard or think something is up. This is just a concern and not a "omg why are you doing this to me!one1" Oh another thing is, I hope the ads are really SFW/kids if they are provided by the ad service.


Code:
http://a.collective-media.net/ad/[Ibreakuplinks]gr.mangahelpers/wrigleyskin;sz=1x2
 

Nimloth

よろず屋 / Yorozuya
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Tech
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
198
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
This advertisement is something we have set up and is in fact legit. Nothing to worry about :)
 
Top