Seinen Bambino! by SEKIYA Tetsuji

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Finally. I bought some of Secondo copies translated in my native language, but sadly I didn't buy all of them. Hopefully the Edited Manga is fast enough, but I couldn't complain if someone already picked up this series.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
My country's already gone all the way up the 12th. We still have the last volume to go right now, Hopefully it'll be soon.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Ok dookie now that I have the last volume in hand these are my thoughts about the ending.

The final battle was kinda... anti-climatic. I was so pumped that Bambi would create another revolutionary dish, but the fact that in the end the arc is colored by action sequences is kinda hilarious. The ending is pretty sweet though, but I think it's better if we see the conclusion of Bambi - Asuka relationship. In the end, it's still a good series, but truth to be told, the predecessor is still superior for me
 
Top