Discussion - Ban | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Ban

Martezbunkley

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here’s what I think about the whole situation with Ban and the loss of his immortality. I feel the reason set Nakaba set Ban up to lose his immortality is not only for growth but also that they might be a chance that his abilities and maybe even him finding his sacred treasure would’ve made him too broken beyond repair. Due to his conditioning in Purgatory Ban’s Snatch along with his physical capabilities must be almost godlike. What are some theories that you all have?

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Yeah I don't expect him to be that strong. He will play an important role because he's Mel's best friend, not because he became OP in Purgatory.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
No idea about ban's PL but odds are his greatest strength will end up being his magic. Gift is just insanely OP, specially if coupled with snatch. I wouldn't be surprised if his PL ended up being in the 200k range though. Ban might have lost his immortality but he adapted to surviving in purgatory... Who knows what he is or what his overall potential is.

Dunno what ban's sacred treasure does but TBH now that we saw rhitta getting chipped when fighting zeldris I don't expect sacred treasures to be too relevant.

LaserBeam

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
I feel like people completely overestimate Ban's strength.
Judging by the lvl of powering boost all these characters got i am not sure if we overestimate i think we already know
he is going to damage meliodas like if he pulls off even lesser lvl of damage to meliodas it means he is stronger
that diane+king+mael lol

Narxhen

Reaction score
Country
France
And I think people are underestimating Ban way too much. I don't know what you need to understand that is one one the top characters of the manga again.

My theory about ban losing his immortality is that he simply doesn't need it anymore. As a human he represents evolution at its pinnacle.
His body has adapted to pretty much anything (damage, cold, heat, poison...) and be it magic or physical damage (blades and whatever) if he has an important wound he can probably regenerates himself in a natural way now (just maybe slower), no need for the fairy fountain anymore though everything was possible thanks to it.
That's my theory anyways...let's see who's right in the coming chapters.

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ban losing his immortality only means his deathflag is near. Hed sacrifice himself just to save everyone. Hed beat DK but will die in return.
Youve been trolled.bwahahaha

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
So Ban is the only one who is able to fight the demon king one on one and make him bleed.
Just how strong is he??? What PL does he have?

ubw178

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
You forgot prime Hawk when he resists Purgatory, ansorbs his brother's essence an his mom's power. Over 69 billions

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Somewhat around 600k
yeah it is. like come on no fucking chance in hell hed be less than that like hes up against a matured body meliodas and the strength in self would be around 600k to withstand 10 decrees plus dks power plus mels adult body, not the midget one. Like seriously DK just blow off perfect cube like it was nothing. You kidding me!?! And Ban is going toe to toe. Like look at the situation emo mel is only fighting dk while ban is fighting dk plus mels matured body. How sick is that one.

Martezbunkley

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to see Ban use Hunter Fest, Snatch and any other ability (but mainly those two) he has just to see how much they’ve developed

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ban isn't really going toe to toe with the DK. We saw last chapter that meliodas was fighting the DK within his own body. Clearly the internal fight is affecting the DK's overall performance. certainly ban is ridiculously strong right now but he is absolutely not at DK level. If he was anywhere near DK level he would have the same imminent predicament as meliodas is about to have due to awakening his true powers, he won't be able to stay in the human world for long. And that is certainly not happening.

Martezbunkley

Reaction score
Country
United States
How strong do you think post Purgatory Ban is when he’s well rested. This to pertains to him physically, his magic abilities and quite possibly if he gets his sacred treasure back?

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
He already was at his full power against the DK just that he has not used ST hope he uses it this time and show us his full power.
I would say full power ban will also become a god tier, lowest god tier maybe and would have a Destructive capacity /Attack potency of small country level likely higher

Martezbunkley

Reaction score
Country
United States
He already was at his full power against the DK just that he has not used ST hope he uses it this time and show us his full power.
I would say full power ban will also become a god tier, lowest god tier maybe and would have a Destructive capacity /Attack potency of small country level likely higher
With DK Zeldris now being a new threat for the Sins do you believe it’s a possibility for Ban to now get his hands on his ST?

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
With DK Zeldris now being a new threat for the Sins do you believe it’s a possibility for Ban to now get his hands on his ST?
To be honest the fact meliodas is there that's why I don't think such a time will come but still if DK zel turned out to be a lot stronger then definitely I think as a last resort ban will use his ST.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And yes I forgot about all of ban abilities with all that he's definitely a god tier