Bay Life Crib: That's pretty troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

he's contradicting himself.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

It's not black! And yes, I'm going for the opposite effect.

(The other colors sadly just looked... not so good)
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Oh, it looks black to me, but could be dark gray as well, didn't notice.

Idk if I told you, but your avi is pretty cool.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

It's too bad. White would be the best but it looks poor on our coffee theme. We should have had a dark theme like before *wink*

Oh why thank you. It's one of the better Gin fanarts I've seen around. I have a lot of other cool ones too. The smoking white haired dude I had earlier was also Gin, albeit a mix of Gin and my second favorite in Gintama, Hijikata Toushirou. When will you get a Rukia that isn't sleeping?
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

We've been begging for a dark theme since forever ;_;

I don't remember your avatar before this one >_<
And well, I have one ready to use, it only needs resizing, but after that it could get more difficult... No Photoshop ^^ And online stuff just sucks xD
I'm kinda lazy to download an editor >_>

What's wrong with sleeping? I'm in winter hibernation state. :D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential



I can always resize for you, don't worry ^^

Yeah, maybe we got to beg some more.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I forgot I can access your past avis xDD Yeah you wore it before I started watching CG I think and I thought it's someone from there xD

....wait clicking the avatar didn't redirect to user profile before right? o.o
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

hi how are stuff?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I forgot I can access your past avis xDD Yeah you wore it before I started watching CG I think and I thought it's someone from there xD

....wait clicking the avatar didn't redirect to user profile before right? o.o
S;G* :nah

If there were someone that cool in S;G you would have fangirled so hard :nod

Not sure to be honest. I guess it did.

hi how are stuff?
Stuff is pretty good. Just applied for abroad universities, so that's cool. I'm finally in a somewhat calm period after a hectic exam period that ended yesterday, so I'm enjoying that.

Heard you are moving on Thursday? Excited?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Hasegawa is so epic. That much that always plays when he does something, so hilarious :XD

Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon indeed, that episode is just priceless. I rewatch it every now and then :lmao
I wouldn't call him epic yet but I guess you've seen way more about him than I have.

Btw, did you watch the two new Berserk movies?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Hasegawa is awesome. I watched another episode with him last night, so funneh.

No, not yet. I should really get to it... Or maybe I should just wait for the third to come out subbed, so I can watch them all.

Were you satisfied?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Hasegawa is awesome. I watched another episode with him last night, so funneh.

No, not yet. I should really get to it... Or maybe I should just wait for the third to come out subbed, so I can watch them all.

Were you satisfied?
That might not be a bad idea. The third movie will be released on friday so I guess we will get subs in August at earliest but from what I've seen so far, the third looks like the best

Well it has the Eclipse, that's a huge plus anyway :XD

Satisfied? Partly I guess. My main complain is that they cut a damn lot of the social interactions between the characters. Not really that big of a deal who've read the manga but for people who only watched the films the you know what will have a way lesser impact. Seriously, if I didn't know the manga the bonds between the characters would look pretty shallow (with the exception of Griffith and Casca).
That's my main complaint, though like I said it does not matter that much for manga readers but I want other people to see the epicness of Berserk too and character build is one of it's strongest points :gwah

Besides that it's pretty good, the first movie has some pretty weird looking animations though. Not that bad but, well... weird and not to the taste of many, me included. You can see they improved a damn lot in the second movie so I'm keeping my hopes high that the last movie will be perfect, animation-wise.

Here's a full world trailer that shows some scenes from every movie, I think that will give you a pretty good idea:


(btw that song at the end is the theme song of the movies, I love it)

And if you're interested, here's the trailer for the third movie:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I got kind of hyped again now, so I'll download them and see if I feel like watching them or not. Won't watch any tonight either way.

I can see that being a problem, but that's generally the problem with all movie adaptations of manga and anime series. Much of the "in between" important details lose priority. Then subjective opinions start weighing in on "that moment was more important than that, why did they not include the former instead?" etc. It's a bother. I always like to think that epic movie adaptations will create new fans, who hopefully will deepen themselves in the series by reading or watching the respective manga, novel or anime. I know I would if it was epic enough. You'd want to learn everything.

I guess I will have to watch the movies to judge the animation.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I got kind of hyped again now, so I'll download them and see if I feel like watching them or not. Won't watch any tonight either way.

I can see that being a problem, but that's generally the problem with all movie adaptations of manga and anime series. Much of the "in between" important details lose priority. Then subjective opinions start weighing in on "that moment was more important than that, why did they not include the former instead?" etc. It's a bother. I always like to think that epic movie adaptations will create new fans, who hopefully will deepen themselves in the series by reading or watching the respective manga, novel or anime. I know I would if it was epic enough. You'd want to learn everything.

I guess I will have to watch the movies to judge the animation.
I've become the top poster in your thread (besides you, obviously) :blush

Well the trailers are great so I understand if you're hyped. The problem here isn't even "Is that or that more important?", they're leaving out pretty much everything that's not absolutely necessary for the main story (which reduces it a lot. It's about attracting new fans and this definitely is a downer for everyone who only watched the movie, thus my complaint. Let's hope it will though, at least we got one new Berserk fan. IIRC it was babs who told us a friend of hers watched the movie and liked it so much that he started the manga :hee
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Wow, what's up with my amount of posts compared to others. People, post more between my posts...

You'll have more posts here if you continue enjoying Gintama.

Sounds pretty bad indeed. I can't do anything but judge for myself, but I can imagine what you're talking about. We can only hope it attracts a lot of new fans, that's a big reason for creating movie adaptions in the first place, to expand the franchise.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I enjoy Gintama.

There, I should have more post by now :kamina
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Just stopping by the say that Gintama is the best anime ever!
And the current arc is so great!!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I enjoy Gintama.

There, I should have more post by now :kamina
What exactly do you mean by the latter part?

:notsure

Just stopping by the say that Gintama is the best anime ever!
And the current arc is so great!!
:o

Rare visit.

I can't wait. Doraku also tells me that the currently airing arc is amazing. Unfortunately I'm still at episode 191 or something. I'm going slowly. I can't do what I did back in the day and watch 20+ anime episodes/day.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Wow, what's up with my amount of posts compared to others. People, post more between my posts...

You'll have more posts here if you continue enjoying Gintama.
Episode I'm currently at


So cute! :zomg and hilarious XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

AAAAHHH!!! KID GIN! That story :XD

What episode number is it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top