Bay Life Crib: That's pretty troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Whatever, I don't care whether you like my avatars or not, lol. I think it's cool, and a creative artistic way of interpreting the "white demon" aspect of Gin.

I don't know... It's ages since I was that far behind on Gintama. The first one I remember is at episode 101 or 102 (start of the Shinsengumi crisis arc).
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Whatever, I don't care whether you like my avatars or not, lol. I think it's cool, and a creative artistic way of interpreting the "white demon" aspect of Gin.

I don't know... It's ages since I was that far behind on Gintama. The first one I remember is at episode 101 or 102 (start of the Shinsengumi crisis arc).
Well, that bolded part is true. Don't act so cocky!

That's something, just another 40 episodes to watch. You've watched exactly 140 episodes more than me :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I'm just saying it like I see it.

There are likely a serious arc within every 20 episodes. So 4/20 episodes at a minimum are likely serious episode arcs. Hugely guessed number on my part, but it's my overall impression. Since I've resumed Gintama there's been a lot of 4-6 episode arcs. I'm sure there are more before 101, but that's the first one I remember that is good.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Actually I resumed on episode 69. It's the first of three episodes of a "serious" arc, that I found rather meh. Not the best arc to resume the series on, lol. It does introduce a new far down secondary character, but I found it overall too weird. Maybe I wasn't back in the Gintama mood, who knows.

Actually just using the Gintama wiki is a great source to browse arcs. Episodes 76-81 has a very cool arc that introduces Kyuubei, a secondary character that returns "regularly", voiced by Rukia's seiyuu. It has an extremely hilarious episode, a "toilet episode", which has been mentioned in this(?) thread before, fucking lol. I might need to rewatch it for luls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I'm just saying it like I see it.

There are likely a serious arc within every 20 episodes. So 4/20 episodes at a minimum are likely serious episode arcs. Hugely guessed number on my part, but it's my overall impression. Since I've resumed Gintama there's been a lot of 4-6 episode arcs. I'm sure there are more before 101, but that's the first one I remember that is good.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Actually I resumed on episode 69. It's the first of three episodes of a "serious" arc, that I found rather meh. Not the best arc to resume the series on, lol. It does introduce a new far down secondary character, but I found it overall too weird. Maybe I wasn't back in the Gintama mood, who knows.

Actually just using the Gintama wiki is a great source to browse arcs. Episodes 76-81 has a very cool arc that introduces Kyuubei, a secondary character that returns "regularly", voiced by Rukia's seiyuu.
You're so not funny today.

Thanks for the info. I know I could just skip through the episodes but somehow, I've become fond enough of Gintama so I don't really want to do that. I probably will do it here and there when I notice I don't really like an episode but that's it. I wouldn't even do that but I'm so far behind and I'm an impatient person. Don't really want to follow it for months until I catch up. Though with 200 episodes to watch, it will probably take that long =/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Am I usually funny?

I don't want to miss any episodes. All episodes can have golden, priceless moments in them. Sometimes you have average episodes that suddenly burst out a hilarious, memorable scene. Can't miss that. It's indeed a daunting amount of episodes. It might be best to check out other series in-between. I personally hate doing that however. But I'm also not a person that normally watches a lot of shows, unlike you. I can afford to focus on one, long ass series.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Am I usually funny?

I don't want to miss any episodes. All episodes can have golden, priceless moments in them. Sometimes you have average episodes that suddenly burst out a hilarious, memorable scene. Can't miss that. It's indeed a daunting amount of episodes. It might be best to check out other series in-between. I personally hate doing that however. But I'm also not a person that normally watches a lot of shows, unlike you. I can afford to focus on one, long ass series.
Yes, you are :nod

I guess that's the case. I just watch so much else and I still want to watch a lot of different series so I don't really feel like watching Gintama for half a year or so. I don't like to focus on more than one series too, so watching Gintama stops me from trying anything else. Well, I'm probably different to you as I watch ongoing series that started this season (and probably will go the same way for the next, even when I'm still watching Gintama) but I would never start another already long-running or finished series. Who knows, maybe I will get so much into Gintama that I don't want to skip even one episode but I'm not at that point atm.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I'm always fun :blush:handgun

You'll find out what's best for you. There's definitely episodes that can be skipped. I just like to watch everything.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Am I usually funny?

I don't want to miss any episodes. All episodes can have golden, priceless moments in them. Sometimes you have average episodes that suddenly burst out a hilarious, memorable scene. Can't miss that. It's indeed a daunting amount of episodes. It might be best to check out other series in-between. I personally hate doing that however. But I'm also not a person that normally watches a lot of shows, unlike you. I can afford to focus on one, long ass series.
Yes you're :imslow

If your're willing to skip Gintama, I guess you could skip arc which is more gag in nature, but it depends on the arc really. At first I skipped the Elizabeth arc, it was quite painful to watch since it was a gag arc which need more concentration than usual.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Hmmhmm

I'm only (I think) seven episodes from the Kabukichou Four Devas Arc. I'm super hyped.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

This avatar is better somehow. :verily
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

No it's not.

I thought that one before was really good o.o
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential


:rofl
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Haha, what the .... fuck! :XD

Snap, now you all know what kind of shit I did that year in the north. My image is ruined :rofl
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Hi 3c!

Bye 3c!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Thank you. Come again.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Makes a good post in the Naruto section, gets countless likes and thanks :cookiehand
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

More, give me more!

These chapters have so much content that is easy to make edits out of, lol.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

My own creation? It's just text replacement. That and the occasional manga edit/redraw e.g. a cocky smile, eyebrow etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top