Life Beautiful Women

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I wish I could both like and thank this post.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,326
Reaction score
24,937
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Holy crap, nice gof lol. Wikipedia search NOW! Penthouse pet of the month huh...
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,326
Reaction score
24,937
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I can't believe how much I enjoy seeing that girl get dressed lol. Its unreal.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my.....:love




THIS is a very beautiful woman :super
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,326
Reaction score
24,937
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
The first and second picture are kinda hazy although she is gorgeous. Awesome body to say the very least.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You probably know her from the transformers movie, but let me once again introduce to you the second beautiful Victory Secret Model (after Candice ofc), Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, GQ's sexiest woman 2011.



 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The lips....:jawdrop
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,326
Reaction score
24,937
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Hot! Her lips did kinda give me a light scare in one or two of the pictures though, specially the one on the left of the pic with the red bikini.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Too skinny.... most models are way too skinny for me. I like a little meat on dem bones.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
^Wrong section dude.

And for all you haters :-_- First see this, then judge again!
Agent Prococateur spot with Rosie


Fools, she not hottest woman 2011 for nothin :rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'd take Christina Hendricks over Rosie all day! Curves are hot! :super
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Rosie has the lips and she can be dirty all right, but I don't think she's hot.

I liked her in Transformers 3, but half of her in that movie is photoshop, so whatever.
 

Ush

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
157
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Dunno if she's already been posted, wouldn't be surprised if she has.. Vietnamese model Elly Tran Ha.. Don't know what it is about that I love about her, but she is beautiful no doubt.





She has some better photos too probably, I just grabbed some off google.. but damn. She is beautiful!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure she's been mentioned once before but she is beautiful so cheers!! :thumbs
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
She's so adorable.
 

Waking_Dreamer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
724
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah shes been mentioned.

I think I have some extra photos in the other post:


Be nice. :eyeroll

I lied...shes not my gf. :-_-







But heres more of her anyway...
;)

















 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Ush

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
157
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Whenever I think of a beautiful, perfectl asian girl.. She's what I picture now lol.
 
Top