WOW LOOK AT ALL THAT MAKEUPYou are prolly right, but look the women i mentioned on one of my previous posts![]()


WOW LOOK AT ALL THAT MAKEUPYou are prolly right, but look the women i mentioned on one of my previous posts![]()


Sry, did not even notice that you said that in your postYeah, those actress are all from Banshee!![]()
I saw a lot of beautiful girls and women through my life, of course in the reallife for me the most beautiful is my girlfriend 
One of them is Ariana Grande, I'm not interested in her music but she's beautiful, for example look here.


I like her music and live performances (but I'm not a crazy fan
), she definetely has a beautiful voice
And also her style is amazing, some her ideas inspired in this inspired me too 

pictures???girls from girls generation are fkin pretty![]()
Name???
She's a turkish actress named Gizem Karaca.pictures???
Name???
pictures???