Life Beautiful Women

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beautiful Girls

Mandy's quite cute yeah. And so is Bahar. Senna is just uklyyy :x but she's ultra cool and all yo gangsta biAch woot wo0t and so forth :d
Didn't even know they're known in the rest of Europe as well. Cool.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Beautiful Girls

Mandy=hot
Bahar=okay i guess
Senna=...manly...

:XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

Bahar Kizil is just :hearts:nuts:hearts:nosebleed...:love Mandy is very sexy as well ;) Senna is cool and she a freak deep down....check some of their interviews ;)


Edit - I knew you guys would go for the blonde :amuse
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Beautiful Girls

Definitely Pixie Lott! She's both hot and beautiful!



 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Beautiful Girls

There's going to be some full posts of me later this week but I just had to share this picture now:



I was watching House M.D. today and I realized that Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) is actually very hot. :3
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Beautiful Girls

Ke$ha is hot!
You guys probably know her...


 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

Does anybody know the name of the woman on the video for 'If we ever meet again' by Timbaland, and is she the same girl that appears on the video for 'Morning after dark'?
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beautiful Girls

Does anybody know the name of the woman on the video for 'If we ever meet again' by Timbaland, and is she the same girl that appears on the video for 'Morning after dark'?
Hmmm... you mean Katy Perry, don't you? :amuse






 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Beautiful Girls

No, he means the girl who doesn't sing. The one with the crescent on her hand in Morning After Dark and the main-lead character in If We Ever Meet Again's romance.

Also, thanks to that post I decided to look at the video of Morning After Dark. (The full 6-minute clip). And Timbo's walking around with a very noticeable boner.

I can't believe they didn't retake that scene. :')
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beautiful Girls

Lol dunno. I've only seen that vid once sofar, aswell as The Morning After.
was that girl even hot? :facepalm

feel free to post pics, cuz I cannot find nothing right now.

Ow you... now we all know you are checking out dicks while watching vids, instead of looking at the pretty ladies :eyeroll
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Beautiful Girls

Lol dunno. I've only seen that vid once sofar, aswell as The Morning After.
was that girl even hot? :facepalm

feel free to post pics, cuz I cannot find nothing right now.

Ow you... now we all know you are checking out dicks while watching vids, instead of looking at the pretty ladies :eyeroll
It was pretty noticeable. :oh

I don't know the chicks name though, she's fine I guess. Not hot in my opinion. Not ugly either.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

I wasn't talking about Katie Perry (although she is damn fine), I was talking about the main girl in the videos, I'm not sure they are the same woman but they look similar although if it is her on the 'If we ever meet again' vid she looks a whole lot hotter.

@Xadyu... thanks a lot now when I next see that video I'm definately going to notice it.
 
Last edited:

Saintz0r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Beautiful Girls

Ok, here's some of my taste: ( I'll probably forget a lot of them :XD )

Eva Mendes!
Nice body, a cute face and that signal in her left cheek is just too damn sexy :p

Gisele Itie!
She's a brazilian actress( with mexican parents if i'm not mistaken ), and even if her nose is a bit... big :XD I met her when I was in the beginning of my teenage days, so she was the protagonist of my dreams for a while :D

I'll think of more later :amuse but here's a bonus pic of a non-famous :hearts
Dunno what to say, just... wow *-*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Beautiful Girls

Even if she was posted allready,you can never have enough of her.

So here is Bar Rafaelli





 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

:clap Yes my young padawan's!

You have trained and studied hard! xD Great choices Saintz0r & Googz-Kun! :thumbs

Bar Rafaelli...:wtf
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

:nuts Jin is back with that hot sh*t!!! xD ;)​



:) Sofia Vergara


:hearts:hearts:heartsChristina Hendricks:hearts:hearts:hearts

:redface Such a beautiful dress!!!




Somaya Reece ;)






:nuts Rosa Acosta


:amuse Enjoy while it lasts...because I have a feeling the Goodz will be after me again! :p
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

:nuts Jin is back with that hot sh*t!!! xD ;)​



:) Sofia Vergara


:hearts:hearts:heartsChristina Hendricks:hearts:hearts:hearts

:redface Such a beautiful dress!!!




Somaya Reece ;)






:nuts Rosa Acosta


:amuse Enjoy while it lasts...because I have a feeling the Goodz will be after me again! :p
There's little point in me posting, you post many of the same that I would.
 
Top