Life Beautiful Women

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ Do you know the the name of the model in the follow up to that ad? I was wondering?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum


Think those were the main-

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Oh no wait, you were talking about the duuuuude??? :D :sweat
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hahaha why would I be talking about the dude? I'm talking about the woman in this ad...

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
crystal-liu-pic-0007.jpg

crystal-liu-pic-0009.jpg


:drool
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hahaha why would I be talking about the dude? I'm talking about the woman in this ad...

She's hotter than the others combined!Damn,what a beauty.

And I think she's called Gemma Sanderson.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Whoever this is. Sorry but I don't know her name.

 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Preeti and Priya. Don't know their surname or which one is which.

 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,304
Reaction score
24,928
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I don't think either of their faces are all that pretty lol.... Hot bodies? Yes. Pretty faces? Nope.... Their faces seem rather masculine.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
The girl with the short hair is really hot, but I don't really have any taste for the other.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Susan's panty is shiny.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Florence Welch~





 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,304
Reaction score
24,928
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I don't like her face. I feel she could easily be a dude (I even looked for an Adam's apple but suspiciously the pictures don't show her neck). Her face seems manly and she looks 50. There are plenty of women that age that look grop dead gorgeous but she is not one of them....
 
Top