Life Beautiful Women

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You know something's wrong when this thread's been pushed to the second page. :arf

Lana Del Rey may haved sucked big time on SNL (the first time I had ever heard of her), but she is goddamn sexy. Her music's interesting too.




Just say Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and it was really great. It's like the female version of L. hahahah
I indeed have another new lady crush.



 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,309
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Naomidee has good taste lol. Just saw that movie too, it was outright epic.... I am trying to find the original versions of the movie though (specially since the trilogy was completed).
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The girl in 'Cover Drive' (sorry I don't know her name and I can't find any images of her so this music video will have to do).

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Waking_Dreamer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
724
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
^ Its a shame they had to preform on such a small stage. Im just glad they didnt trip over each other or bump into the set!

They're appearing again on the show LIVE! with Kelly tomorrow. Which would be in about 6 hours, not sure since I dont live in the US.
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The girl in 'Cover Drive' (sorry I don't know her name and I can't find any images of her so this music video will have to do)
Her name is Amanda btw. She should go solo :hurr
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
That performance actually made me like that song :hurr

Wish I could watch Live! But I don't have cable so -.-
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Her name is Amanda btw. She should go solo :hurr
I was thinking the same thing, it's not as if the guys contribute a great deal anyway.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
They're like the Pussy Cat Dolls only not so slutty. =D

They're very cute~

Some of those girls need a cheeseburger though.. :s
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,309
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I saw the video of girls generation but that was HORRIBLE, they plainly suck. There is nothing even vaguely interesting about their music and they are not even slutty. Fail....
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,309
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Whats the point of hopelessly generic music if the girls aren't even slutty :p (seriously though)? This is just my opinion but those girls have far more merits of their looks (its not like they are flabbergasting or anything though) than on their music... Its not like I demand musician women to be slutty (if anything I don't think a good singer has a need for that if she is good enough) however there is nothing special about what I am hearing (obviously I can't enjoy korean music however that does not mean I should tolerate them in english).
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Speaking of Korean women, here is a video I saw a while ago of an attractive Korean lady auditioning for a talent contest. Or at least that is what I initially thought......Later I found out she was actually a dude.. She tricked me!... I mean he...! :arf

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
loved her in four rooms the movie...a must watch!!!
 

Waking_Dreamer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
724
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A bit out of season, but beauty should fit all year round. Who is your bias?
My overall ideal "Soshi Trinity" would be Taeyeon (top right), Tiffany (top left) and Yuri (middle left).

However I must say Yoona (top middle) has been looking flawless since her appearance in the GG and the Dangerous Boys.



She's edging into top trinity territory moving above Sunny (right bottom) and Hyoyeon (left bottom) who were previously both sharing 4th and 5th positions in my personal ranking.
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,309
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, I gotta protest against the girls generation thing now lol. Aren't there too many pictures of them by now? Setting aside how unremarkable they are at a musical level -actually they are painfully generic at best- and how plain they tend to look (the cute or kawai thing -even if they are not Japanese- should be worthy of death IMO) I can't even tell the difference between them (No offense meant towards asian people, I simply haven't been around asian folk in general simply because where I live there aren't any). How about giving them a few pages worth of rest before the next set of pics is posted?
 
Top