Life Beautiful Women

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Slightly; I definitely see what you mean...especially with these pictures you chose. But helloooooo Lily Collins :cheez Very strong facial features, I really dig it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought he was asking if they looked similar to him at first :rofl

Apart from one being paler, I can see it.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania


Clare Turton Derrico:drool
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Such?
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
LOL,I was referring to you being a man like jiraiya :p (as if we weren't ;) )
Jiraiya is the soul of man.

I was watching TV this morning and one of her songs came on and I thought I should include her in this thread.

Lianne La Havas
















 
Last edited by a moderator:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
This is my new love. I've fallen for her she's my perfect girl she's an actress over here called Bia Arantes. Her smile is so contagious and lovely specially when she has short hair.





 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
In the 3rd pic she reminds me of Nana's sister :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
LOL,I was referring to you being a man like jiraiya :p (as if we weren't ;) )
Jiraiya is a noob:p

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Shannyn Sossamon
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
:o

She looks even hotter with the glasses... :oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
This is a beautiful actress from Brazil again. I must say she has some similarities to the last one I posted specially when they have short hair and the smiley face the blue eyes except she's hotter although the pics don't really show how hot she is.
Her name is Bruna Linzmeyer.






Also she has showed her boobs on TV and I can say they are very nice :thumbs

:hurr
 
Top