Life Beautiful Women

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Sabine Lisicki



Shiori Kutsuna


Son Ye Jin



Yuriko Yoshitaka



Lee Min Jung



Kim Tae Hee



Emily Procter


---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Kim Lee

 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I missed this thread :hurr

I'm gonna post 3 women that I absolutely love (and probably someone posted them before)

Jessica Biel (she is simply perfect)









:datass

Amanda Peet (most beautiful eyes in the world)










Elizabeth Hurley (I don't care about her age, this woman is so fsaonfjasknfashgnasdgujsdgfasly gorgeous. Jessica Biel was perfect, but Liz is the definition of perfection :XD AND she's British (dat accent :zomg )
BTW, F U Hugh Grant










---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

:oh apparently, I have a thing for brunettes with fair eyes
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,655
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Number 1: Dylan Ryder :D (those legs <3)

Number 2: Salma Hayek

Number 3: Ariane Saint-Amoure (kchkchkch)
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
When it comes to beautiful women, Julia is in my top 3 list...She's smart, sophisticated, attractive, charming and my reason for purchasing a famous perfume (which I absolutely love). In other words, she is one hell of a woman!

 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Diane Kruger

Angel Locsin

Arianny Celeste

Alodia Gosiengfiao
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
This lady right here:

She's French popstar Alizée Jacotey. I used to listen to quite a few of her songs but ended up forgetting about her around the time when all the songs on my iPod vanished. I still can't understand how I forgot about a beauty like her though.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oooh Alizee, I remember her( I think I may have even posted her in here a while back. Maybe). She was many french boys' dreams back in the late 90s and 00s. Good times.
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
Aki Hoshino is juts... perfect.


She is just a perfect ethnic beauty.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Lots of beautiful women in the world I can't even imagine having a top 3 but i'll toss a few.

Danay Garcia

Meghan Markle

Gina Carano
 

otomo20

Reviewer
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I dont understand why some women are in spoilers, we are here to see women, why hide them? :P
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Otherwise the page would be freaking long...
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Which one is Ariana? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The one on right.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Ah the red head...yes she is good looking...should have checked if she was legal while I was at it :oh
 
Top