Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

[move]
[/move]
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

All of this scav to prove a point?

Weak.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

what point? :headscratch
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

also guess your plan worked eh? got a femaqle to post in here xD even though scav linked me here himself xDDDD desperately trying to prove your idea will attract females'attention eh?
:edu
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

heh? and u believe that? xD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

Why did she ignore my question? :?bunny
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

lol actually im not trying to prove anything, making this just for the fun. you would understand if you knew me better, what a shame. There is an hawt chick posting in your thread and that's how you thank me instead of going after her? I am disappoint son :disappoint
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

babs is baboysai? Or whatever? If so, I voted for her.

Hands off desty though. She's only for someone else. :-_-
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

Why did she ignore my question? :?bunny
Sorry that she did not know you said darj?

Well, you know scav, I actually do have my favorite in the poll. :derp

But alas the choice is left to the populace.

I thought you liked asa, milly? :confused
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

desty is not for me, though. I shall defend her like I defend goodsy, who is paired with Kait. :hip

Sari ftw though, even if she is from America's hat.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

who's your favorite? gonna invite her here :hurr
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

Why did she ignore my question? :?bunny


since i'm the only female here I take it that was addressed to me ? what question? I'm on a freaking notebook my screen is crowded might have missed it O_O ?

Lol scav , if I wouldn't know any better I'd think you have the hots for me XD

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

desty is not for me, though. I shall defend her like I defend goodsy, who is paired with Kait. :hip

Sari ftw though, even if she is from America's hat.

so i take it yu o paired destiny with someone yourself like kait ?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

All in the poll are modesess(screwing up female mod word for sure) I wonder why don't we have regular members? Is it exclusive to pair staff and staff?

But she liked someone else milly? ...

Not telling scav. :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

I was asking why you apologized to me Lush :huh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

Lol scav , if I wouldn't know any better I'd think you have the hots for me XD
you're on the right track, you finally started to realize :love

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

All in the poll are modesess(screwing up female mod word for sure) I wonder why don't we have regular members? Is it exclusive to pair staff and staff?

But she liked someone else milly? ...

Not telling scav. :hurr
tell us baka? is it Darj? :smack
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!

Haha, you used my thread, my poll, you used ME scav for your confession.


.....



Slick. :3c
 
Top