Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!
Ok...my time here is over fellas...cya around
Ok...my time here is over fellas...cya around
bye beneee!!! come back again!Ok...my time here is over fellas...cya around

ohh you didn't answer my questionOk...my time here is over fellas...cya around




what do u mean by more?how so? babysitters? I'm more![]()

@Gary I apologized? WTF ? where?
...thereuh yea Gary sorry. Hmm who did you aaaaaaaahhh destiny!!!!
Meh well, it's time to reveal the plan, thanks for getting the thread lively again scav, even though I agree you had to go through such drastic measures, appreciate the sacrifice, bro. o/

"ah no no no. I meant ÄH , yeah , that was Gary, sorry.
HiMoroccan? Hmm...I never thought gypsies traveled that much....oh wait...they are nomads...from India...
MILLY!!!![]()

You did. You're talking about you and matzi or me and matzi?@milly NOT TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHING but who said we're friends? we barely talked a few times.
omg what else do you do in your dreams?!?!
noi just id stop pairing me!
I never pop, I fap.Lol I think you would be the one to pop...![]()

With activity comes spam I guess, an undesired but necessary product of the plan.spam in Josef's thread? How very unusual
That's truethat's cuz me and scav were here xD

ohh you didn't answer my question
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...what question...