Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I dislike Billy Bats art too... :/

As I said I liked Übel Blatts art the most. :D
But art is just first impression. D: I am sure the stories will appeal to you.^^
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I put them on my list. But no idea when I'll read them. :/
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I put them on my list. But no idea when I'll read them. :/
Fine, forget everything else, just read Berserk first. :thumbs
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

That won't happen and you know it. :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Because you have been faced with the abyss. :p
There's no abyss, if the experience is subjective :D


Or were you referring to the abyss in his mind? :toc
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Why don't you like Berserk? or is it Seinen in general that you don't read?
No, I meant that I won't read it next. Actually I will start to read Liar Game.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

There's no abyss, if the experience is subjective :D


Or were you referring to the abyss in his mind? :toc



No, no, thats a totality, since it is a universal law it is like facing an abyss. We are ONE but the EXPERIENCE is subjective. :p

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

That won't happen and you know it. :XD
You can try one of these manga with more "mature" art, see how it goes and then probably give up on them? :bored
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

No, I meant that I won't read it next. Actually I will start to read Liar Game.
Hmmm. okay. Never read the other, but reading Berserk is surreal. It's like nothing I'd ever read before.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Hmmm. okay. Never read the other, but reading Berserk is surreal. It's like nothing I'd ever read before.
My problem is, I have to buy the manga to enjoy reading it and the german version is only available in "big size"... <.<
Not really fond of the art though...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Berserk's art might not be the best at first (though distinct, which is very important too) but it evolves into really top-notch drawings. There's no doubt it's among the manga with the best art out there.
That being said:

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

But I don't like XXL Mangas... :XD

My excuses get worse everytime... :derp
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Berserk's art might not be the best at first (though distinct, which is very important too) but it evolves into really top-notch drawings. There's no doubt it's among the manga with the best art out there.
That being said:

Amazing how such an epic story involves three characters, there are others, but the trio is certainly one of the best "love" triangle if it can be called that, lol.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I'm not even trying to convince you Sky, I've long lost my energy to try... :XD

@Josef Love triangle, huh? xD Berserk's cast is awesome as a whole, but Guts definitely is the best~

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I think it is very fun... :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

What is? :?bunny

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

And Josef you need a new poll, like seriously.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Everything. :heh

I thought the poll is there so he is reminded that he has no power here? :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I'm not even trying to convince you Sky, I've long lost my energy to try... :XD

@Josef Love triangle, huh? xD Berserk's cast is awesome as a whole, but Guts definitely is the best~

It's a love triangle on a whole new level, lol or actually an anti-love triangle. It's too fucked up to actually word it, it can only be grasped by reading Berserk

No he doesn't :umad
Yeah, dun change it, I want to be special with a poll like that. :gwah

And we seriously need some better drunk emoticons, those high ones are awesome. D:
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

My problem is, I have to buy the manga to enjoy reading it and the german version is only available in "big size"... <.<
Not really fond of the art though...
You don't like reading online? :oh

The art is one of the best aspects of the series. The mangaka's style evolves a bit from the beginning, as is common with any series running for that long. It has more life in it than before, imo. Action scenes flow better, especially and captures the "supernatural elements" of the series with better detail.
 
Last edited:
Top