Re: The" love" Paradise
heh thats the sugoi power dora
heh thats the sugoi power dora
hum love paradiseIndeed he is a pro.
To promote the new MOVIE, WHY CERTAINLY, but at a later time, wonder what Gary has up his sleeve with Gogglez.^^
---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------
Happy?![]()

" will be better i thinkLol, I thought you were taking out the taken ones.Uhhm...I didn't say I'd redo the poll...just getting rid of it...

Too direct, luring them is the better approach.hum love paradise
"love paradise, comes ladies" will be better i think

Better with "ladies come"...that's at least suggestive, and not desperatehum love paradise
"love paradise, comes ladies" will be better i think
sometimes you have to be direct, romance dont always workLol, I thought you were taking out the taken ones.
---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------
Too direct, luring them is the better approach.![]()
No no...got rid of it so you can make it multiple choiceLol, I thought you were taking out the taken ones.![]()
I also think that Googlez's arts is suitable for you though. Very artsy(?).Indeed he is a pro.
To promote the new MOVIE, WHY CERTAINLY, but at a later time, wonder what Gary has up his sleeve with Gogglez.^^
Brosef is a sugoi team member too now?heh thats the sugoi power dora

nah lol but we're just making his thread a little more sugoiiiI also think that Googlez's arts is suitable for you though. Very artsy(?).
This thread title sounds a little bit... ambiguous.
Brosef is a sugoi team member too now?![]()
Gah, I have to go, please make a new one, multiple everything. ^^;No no...got rid of it so you can make it multiple choice


You're banned from the thread now. Leave.nah lol but we're just making his thread a little more sugoiii![]()

Couldn't agree moreYou're banned from the thread now. Leave.

i thought you were a broCouldn't agree more![]()

Well, when Gary speaks, you have to listen to him.i thought you were a bro![]()


Well, when Gary speaks, you have to listen to him.
You know that he won the wisest staff member twice in a row, don't you?
![]()

Well, when Gary speaks, you have to listen to him.
You know that he won the wisest staff member twice in a row, don't you?
![]()
