Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: k.............d

joey you can have this gif if you want.....



:thumbs

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Lulz, what's with all of the newbie hosts? :XD
yeah join....

onegaishimasu
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

joey you can have this gif if you want.....



:thumbs

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------



yeah join....

onegaishimasu
I need an avatar as well, thanks! Have to change this up a bit in my profile look. :XD

And dunno, this game seems like a test for Faust, I hope he does well, I am a bit hesitant.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: k.............d




avi....:cookiehand
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: k.............d

Want to become a Hokage? :jk
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: k.............d

what is going to fill your gantz void...point me in the right direction josef san

:headscratch
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

what is going to fill your gantz void...point me in the right direction josef san

:headscratch
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō

Otherwise, I really liked Gantz as the first manga that I kind of read in one go. It was special, too bad it degenerated like that. :(

Yonkou doesn't host mafia games...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: k.............d



that's what I was like when I seen you on Skype....

:toc
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: k.............d



what confusion...I was happy

:hi5
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: k.............d

yeah...glad we can talk more nao

:XD
you joining the mafia game...if no one joins...no telling when we will have one again.i heard near the end of the year by either evil/dd...

:pout

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

oh did you want another SnK gif....
I got a few that are way better than that one
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

yeah...glad we can talk more nao

:XD
you joining the mafia game...if no one joins...no telling when we will have one again.i heard near the end of the year by either evil/dd...

:pout
I am always open for talk though. :XD No problem, PM me here if there is no other alternative. :D

Hmm, wizzard is hosting the next? And yeah out of the old hosts everyone is kind of busy, I just know that Evil said it will be 6 months before he hosts another, dunno about dd, maybe sooner?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: k.............d

join...give wiz a shot



we can't wait for evil and dd wants to play

wat do u got to lose...really

:thumbs
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

join...give wiz a shot



we can't wait for evil and dd wants to play

wat do u got to lose...really

:thumbs
So you playing now? :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: k.............d

I was one of the 1st to sign up with wiz...remember I was trying to convince you to join
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

I was one of the 1st to sign up with wiz...remember I was trying to convince you to join
Hm, honestly I hope it gets back on track now, we have had no mafia game in a while, and it was in a declining trend with the game. So hope we get a good play now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: k.............d

I agree...gary volunteered to host

:XD
 
Top