Re: A Meeting of Manly Men
Wait until we've forgotten this incident.
Wait until we've forgotten this incident.
I shall keep and preserve the happy moments of manliness to entertain me in my older days.Wait until we've forgotten this incident.

You just have a dirty mindThat is again... A rather weird way to put it...![]()




Fine here you go:No, no, no. You won't get away that easily.![]()


Fine here you go:
A true man takes on life's challenges alone.
![]()
Wow Jo, you just keep on coming dontcha?Fine here you go:
A true man takes on life's challenges alone.
![]()

No, I know the full quote. I still think it's stupid.Misunderstood?
It is supposed to be a metaphor on contemplation. One of the ways to calm down the will that causes suffering, I think.No, I know the full quote. I still think it's stupid.
Pretentiousness =/= manlinessIt is supposed to be a metaphor on contemplation. One of the ways to calm down the will that causes suffering, I think.

What? noPretentiousness =/= manliness
![]()



I thought it was a metaphor for masturbation.It is supposed to be a metaphor on contemplation.
That's what I used it for.I thought it was a metaphor for masturbation.


Hush Sky, read this:Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.![]()
