- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
they're Lo-Qual magazine scans. it'll be a pain to clean those things up 


yay!!
OK.We just got the raws today. So it'll be a little while.

That´s great newsThey are, but we're not using them. We're not going to be the first group to use crap-ass mag scans for Beck. :P
Anyways, we have the tankobon for volume 30 now. We have a new editor/raw provider that has provided the tank for us.
Don't believe me?
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6660/beckv30013hd8.png
Best quality raws we've ever had, too. :]
I´m looking forward for more Beck!! Thanks a lot 
No you're not dreaming so go get them now!! 

or maybe that's just me.... 
well baboysai, they definitely did something before if I'm not mistaken...eh??
I just thought that if it ever happened it would be a big deal because i don't remember them doing it before... 0.0
i want to think so too..Well baboysai... I thought it was obvious what had happened... Koyuki without his top and Maho making breakfast....or maybe that's just me....
![]()
Thanks for the follow up yonie 