Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
A little update: We decided that if Yoshitsune isn't back by Friday, we're going to have Shinshi-dono translate the chapter. Bare in mind, he is less experienced than Yoshitsune and will take longer to translate.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I don't mind waiting really. I am just glad that there will be a scanlated ch 82 soon. so, keep up the good work guys! Ganbatte!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah it's okay to wait, thanks for the update.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Ganbatte Phase 3!
 

DudeusMaximus

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Good luck Phase 3 and it's great to know you're all still alive!
 

cbsg

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Keep up the great work guys! Looking forward to that scanlated ch.82.
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Okay: Update

Shinshi-dono got his internet back:


Will you be eating that cake? ...say what you want, but I will be taking the cake. says:
When will you start?
紳士 says:
tonight
Will you be eating that cake? ...say what you want, but I will be taking the cake. says:
Alright
Will you be eating that cake? ...say what you want, but I will be taking the cake. says:
When do you supsect the chapter will be finished?
紳士 says:
last time it took... 15 hours?
紳士 says:
im thinking late friday night
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
owkay... I'm crossing my fingers then. :D
 

cbsg

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Awesome, that's less than what I was assuming.
 

Edgar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 3, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nice desu :D
 

Cyro11

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Best news of the week altogether with the fact that great people here are Editing Nodame again!!!

So looking forward, thou of course, Beck goes first...
 

mageofdeath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
296
Reaction score
4
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
any updates on the scan front?
OMG tnx for the new chap!!
 
Last edited:

jacoobus

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
55
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the 82 scan is out at phase3's site..

http://phase3.tk/

ty so much to phase3, I don't think most of us mind it being a couple weeks later than you guys said. Beck fans are used to waiting much longer. I think most are as relieved as me just to have someone working on it with some kind of regularity. Thanks again and good luck in the future.
 

cbsg

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Woo! Thanks Phase3, it's great to have someone working on this manga. And I've got to agree with jacoobus, it wasn't much of a problem that the chapter was delayed, it gave me an excuse to do some well overdue work. Again, thanks for working on it, and I hope the problem wasn't too great.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
thanks guys! but I'll dl it tomorrow since I'm not at home right now. still, thanks guys!!!
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Wow! new scans!! thanks phase3!!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
thanks so much Phase 3! :woot

Anyone has a guess on what the catch Leon Sykes was talking about? :blink
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Yahoo!!! finally chapter 82!!! Thanks a lot Phase 3!!!! you guys are the best!!!!!
 

Gret

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
490
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Thx a lot
 
Top