- Joined
- Oct 8, 2011
- Messages
- 3,136
- Reaction score
- 1,885
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
This thread here is to address some of TOG’s Lore of climbing the Tower; Becoming a Ranker; Why I believe some regulars can defeat a Ranker
Lore is always fun and without it being fully addressed we are left to speculate or use head cannon from our different Perspective.
So entertain me a bit. I believe It’s propaganda or a misconception that Regulars CANNOT deafest a Ranker. Now when I talk about Rankers here I’m not talking about High Rankers, Advance Rankers….No simply weak ass Rankers like the Test Ranker.
Let’s address the WHY this statement is 99% or 98% True. Climbing the Tower to floor 134 after being selected by Headon takes on average hundred or hundreds of years, we seen what the climb is like on the lower floors. So the challenges only get more difficult until finally, you ascend to 134 pass the test and hurray you are now a Ranker. So of course completing that journey puts you on a certain lv way above a Regular who is still climbing and haven’t completed the test and competitions of the higher lvs.
*Irregulars need not be mentioned here, we are referring to Regulars. All known Irregulars have shown Ranker lv skills in the lower floors they are destined to be at the top.
*Adori Jahad. Is said to be the only exception to a regular defeating Ranker. Adori was a A Rank Regular & defeated a elite Ranker; Shortly after becoming a Ranker defeated Garam Jahad and other older Rankers than her.
*let’s note a difference here. Baam C-class Regular/irregular defeated a Test Ranker; & Adori a A class Regular defeated a elite Ranker…
Note the differences.
1) Baam is an irregular, Adori is not but she is a Princess of Jahad.
2) Baam defeated a weak ranker at C class, While Adori defeated a Strong ranker at A class.
Both are impressive and are said to be the 1st & 2nd time the event has occurred.
**Lets me note those; I don’t think any Regular under B class would defeat an Ranker. A class Regulars however, I believe stand a chance and here’s why.
Regulars chosen by Headon are chosen to climb the Tower. We don’t know how this system works per say, why and how he chooses them, some characters seemed almost whenever they were willingly to climb he appears…
Regulars can also be hundreds of years old before they climb and depending on their upbringing can be well aware of many mechanics, laws and workings of the tower. I.e Shinsu control, Shinsu properties, etc knowledge is power.
Also there exist Regulars with connections to Great Families,FUG, Princesses, Wolkihasong, Workshop…Whom affiliations give them an advantage among other regulars….
These advantages are from Being descendants of Irregulars/Family Heads, Family influence, Jahad’s Blood…..
AA from the Khun family stole items that Regulars on the 20th floor and lower just wouldn’t have. A Armour inventory! This is priced within a Rankers pay range, regulars shouldn’t be able to afford it…
Elaine also had an Armour inventory, that only Baam an irregular broke…Other regulars are not breaking her Armour inventory, & again it’s something you commonly see for a ranker, not some rich regular; they are very very expensive.
Wolkihasong Gifted Hatz a D-class regular at the time an ignition weapon, that Rankers can’t even use. He was told to keep it a secret, it also allowed him to fight evenly with a D class Lo po bia Princess. Later we see the weapon made Hatz a C-class regular immune to an High Rankers ability of hypnosis, & dispel his ability…
Elaine a 1000year old Regular former Princess candidate, as an anima her wolf is capable of piercing Rankers flesh….She’s capable of hurting a Ranker, a 1000 year old D Class Regular.
AA was trained by Evan a Top 100 High Ranker, who illegally jailbroke his lighthouse & uses a ignition weapon for Enma Core. A seemingly High Ranker Lighthouse ability, that is being used by a Regular who was thought the illegal way to use it.
AA also received the flames of the Yeon family Ranker. To which he used to revive himself from death against a Ranker…revive & power up a canine ranker…
Endorsi, uses Bong Bong to fly. Flying is a thing for Rankers, as it takes A LOT of Shinsu control. Regulars ARE not known to fly. Yet Endorsi can because of a Workshop item.
Overall to my main point. Exceptional Regulars, whether they are from Great Family, Branch Family, Princesses…
1) They will natural stand out amongst the Regulars, being the Top of their Regular class or their position; Others will naturally want to join them because of their strength, potential, Or affiliation
2) Some Great Family members are supported by their family, if not most. I.E AA asking his Ranker Brother to stop the Hell Train. I.E Elaine having an Armour Inventory
I.E Khun stealing an Armour inventory & bag.
I.E
3) Items & Abilities out of the means and capabilities can be given and thought to Regulars by others Rankers. I.E Enma Core cheat, I.E Doghane Wolkihasong gift to Hatz
I.E Yeon Wii’s flame of healing passed on to AA. I.E Workshop items
4) By the Time these exceptional Regulars climb the Tower and reach A-Class. All that’s left is too become a Ranker which those who are at the Too will be stronger than other Rankers already!! Adori fought an elite Ranker. Baam fought a weak test Ranker but he was at a lower level at the tower. Exceptional A Class Regulars can win against the weaker Rankers, as they will have already gathered enough abilities & skill to win because they already been ahead of the game.
Lore is always fun and without it being fully addressed we are left to speculate or use head cannon from our different Perspective.
So entertain me a bit. I believe It’s propaganda or a misconception that Regulars CANNOT deafest a Ranker. Now when I talk about Rankers here I’m not talking about High Rankers, Advance Rankers….No simply weak ass Rankers like the Test Ranker.
Let’s address the WHY this statement is 99% or 98% True. Climbing the Tower to floor 134 after being selected by Headon takes on average hundred or hundreds of years, we seen what the climb is like on the lower floors. So the challenges only get more difficult until finally, you ascend to 134 pass the test and hurray you are now a Ranker. So of course completing that journey puts you on a certain lv way above a Regular who is still climbing and haven’t completed the test and competitions of the higher lvs.
*Irregulars need not be mentioned here, we are referring to Regulars. All known Irregulars have shown Ranker lv skills in the lower floors they are destined to be at the top.
*Adori Jahad. Is said to be the only exception to a regular defeating Ranker. Adori was a A Rank Regular & defeated a elite Ranker; Shortly after becoming a Ranker defeated Garam Jahad and other older Rankers than her.
*let’s note a difference here. Baam C-class Regular/irregular defeated a Test Ranker; & Adori a A class Regular defeated a elite Ranker…
Note the differences.
1) Baam is an irregular, Adori is not but she is a Princess of Jahad.
2) Baam defeated a weak ranker at C class, While Adori defeated a Strong ranker at A class.
Both are impressive and are said to be the 1st & 2nd time the event has occurred.
**Lets me note those; I don’t think any Regular under B class would defeat an Ranker. A class Regulars however, I believe stand a chance and here’s why.
Regulars chosen by Headon are chosen to climb the Tower. We don’t know how this system works per say, why and how he chooses them, some characters seemed almost whenever they were willingly to climb he appears…
Regulars can also be hundreds of years old before they climb and depending on their upbringing can be well aware of many mechanics, laws and workings of the tower. I.e Shinsu control, Shinsu properties, etc knowledge is power.
Also there exist Regulars with connections to Great Families,FUG, Princesses, Wolkihasong, Workshop…Whom affiliations give them an advantage among other regulars….
These advantages are from Being descendants of Irregulars/Family Heads, Family influence, Jahad’s Blood…..
AA from the Khun family stole items that Regulars on the 20th floor and lower just wouldn’t have. A Armour inventory! This is priced within a Rankers pay range, regulars shouldn’t be able to afford it…
Elaine also had an Armour inventory, that only Baam an irregular broke…Other regulars are not breaking her Armour inventory, & again it’s something you commonly see for a ranker, not some rich regular; they are very very expensive.
Wolkihasong Gifted Hatz a D-class regular at the time an ignition weapon, that Rankers can’t even use. He was told to keep it a secret, it also allowed him to fight evenly with a D class Lo po bia Princess. Later we see the weapon made Hatz a C-class regular immune to an High Rankers ability of hypnosis, & dispel his ability…
Elaine a 1000year old Regular former Princess candidate, as an anima her wolf is capable of piercing Rankers flesh….She’s capable of hurting a Ranker, a 1000 year old D Class Regular.
AA was trained by Evan a Top 100 High Ranker, who illegally jailbroke his lighthouse & uses a ignition weapon for Enma Core. A seemingly High Ranker Lighthouse ability, that is being used by a Regular who was thought the illegal way to use it.
AA also received the flames of the Yeon family Ranker. To which he used to revive himself from death against a Ranker…revive & power up a canine ranker…
Endorsi, uses Bong Bong to fly. Flying is a thing for Rankers, as it takes A LOT of Shinsu control. Regulars ARE not known to fly. Yet Endorsi can because of a Workshop item.
Overall to my main point. Exceptional Regulars, whether they are from Great Family, Branch Family, Princesses…
1) They will natural stand out amongst the Regulars, being the Top of their Regular class or their position; Others will naturally want to join them because of their strength, potential, Or affiliation
2) Some Great Family members are supported by their family, if not most. I.E AA asking his Ranker Brother to stop the Hell Train. I.E Elaine having an Armour Inventory
I.E Khun stealing an Armour inventory & bag.
I.E
3) Items & Abilities out of the means and capabilities can be given and thought to Regulars by others Rankers. I.E Enma Core cheat, I.E Doghane Wolkihasong gift to Hatz
I.E Yeon Wii’s flame of healing passed on to AA. I.E Workshop items
4) By the Time these exceptional Regulars climb the Tower and reach A-Class. All that’s left is too become a Ranker which those who are at the Too will be stronger than other Rankers already!! Adori fought an elite Ranker. Baam fought a weak test Ranker but he was at a lower level at the tower. Exceptional A Class Regulars can win against the weaker Rankers, as they will have already gathered enough abilities & skill to win because they already been ahead of the game.