- Joined
- Jun 26, 2008
- Messages
- 753
- Reaction score
- 260
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
How to describe my feeling for this Chapter KABBBBOOOOOOOOOM!!! I mean this Chapter is Build like OP, the greatest Moment at least and he Look really good. But tenthousand time better, the notice that story go on after this little War. Cause Lord En doesn´t know that there is a big thing behind that. That listen like, we will see Aoi´s Parants in a later Part. Conquer the World to be the Lord.
I hate too let no open Point for poster after me, but me laugh at the scene, when furichi and Alan look shocked. Normal this is Alan´s part, nice joke. Only one thing i don´t like. It´s same situation like befor with Himekawa when he capture Hilda. But this Time, he is stronger and the opponents are heavyer. By the Side, the Situation with Aoi and Oga romance, is still unclear and open. I was hope or think, that things getting better in the training ilsand.
I hate too let no open Point for poster after me, but me laugh at the scene, when furichi and Alan look shocked. Normal this is Alan´s part, nice joke. Only one thing i don´t like. It´s same situation like befor with Himekawa when he capture Hilda. But this Time, he is stronger and the opponents are heavyer. By the Side, the Situation with Aoi and Oga romance, is still unclear and open. I was hope or think, that things getting better in the training ilsand.