|
| |
Belldandy Oh My Goddess! | - | Bishamonten Noragami |
|
| |
Belldandy Oh My Goddess! | - | Bishamonten Noragami |
Waiting for campaign posts and stuff.Literally or figuratively?Bellandy is a Goddess Waifu, @GrySun
She'sBellandy is a Goddess Waifu, @GrySun
Yes.Literally or figuratively?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tsk, what a bunch of slander and lies.She'salso deceptive and manipulative as hell
You know that's true though considering she effectivelyYes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tsk, what a bunch of slander and lies.
You know that's true though considering she effectivelyneutered the MC
Oh my, what did I just read there? @Lady pompom my wonderful miko confirm this for me. I am..... curious.She'salso deceptive and manipulative as hell
Joy Division would like to have a word with you![]()
They're a happy couple![]()





But since I already had a round where I campaigned for my girl, will let @Lady pompom take the floor.Bellandy is a Goddess Waifu, @GrySun

Take the one that won't lie to you andA battle of goddesses...
![]()
Honestly have no idea who to take here.

Not because she wanted to. It was the rules of gods and humans. Besides he gets it back once he passes the test and marries her. She's a waifu you must be worthy of.Take the one that won't lie to you anddeprive you of your sex drive but know that that same one has some great doujins
I'm contradicting myself....



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---






Nah, Belldandy isn't the manipulative type, that would be her older sister, Urd.My miko vs Crescent-chan, now that is some fun match or at least it should be ne?!
Oh my, what did I just read there? @Lady pompom my wonderful miko confirm this for me. I am..... curious.
![]()
But Oh My Goddess isn't even a battle shounen. It's a romantic comedy and has lot of slice of life, if you don't like slice of life, don't read it, but do't call draggedJoy Division would like to have a word with you
In all seriousness, that was after decades of a dragged out story.
I'll still vote for her due to her design and the awesome doujins

@Lady pompom, what do you have to say in your defense? This has to be one of the top 5 most shocking posts I ever read on MH.i hope ypu all die townies
