1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  3. Time for a new Set Art Contest! Submissions for Chibi Avatar & Signature Set Contest has begun. Express your fondness for chibi art!

Also, you may vote for your favorite piece in the Love Story Poem Contest !

The winner of Bad Weather Photography Contest is Arjuna ! Congratulations!
  4. The Manga League is finally here!
  5. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  6. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  7. [​IMG]
    We are starting with chapter 1 on August 19th.
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Chapter Berserk 355 Discussion/ 356 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Interstice' started by Holt, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Swirls

Swirls Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Isle of Man
    I'm starting to think Femto will help Guts and co. in taking out the Godhand. Carrying his childs feelings and whatnot, also Muira being depressed by writing Berserk and admitting he'd like to give it a happy ending (which I imagine along the lines of Griffith dying helping and Guts and Casca getting their kid whole). Not banking on it, not sure I want anything but Griffith skwered by Guts, but it's just a thought I got reading peoples theories.

Honestly, Muira has a lot of leeway for where to take the drama, not a whole lot (to me atleast) on how to actually kill the Godhand. He'll have to write their end during one major event if the story has any hopes of ever concluding.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    llamapie likes this.
  2. thekillfra

thekillfra Registered User

Italy
    It is almost 100% sure that the moon child is their son, uses the same tree to move around that used Grifith, Griffith after having expelled him from his body has lost some of his powers ..... I would say that everything leads to a sacrifice of the son of Gastu and Casca to defeat Griffith, and the ironic thing maybe Gastu really will not take revenge in the end .... Everything in Casca's mind depicts Grifith as the king of the monsters, and casca knows who Femto is, because before to be raped recognizes it, Miura otherwise would have created the dream differently, if in your subconscious you have the terror of a person then no razzionalizazione will make you change your mind because the fear for Grifith is now inside her heart....

3. llamapie

llamapie Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Band of the Hawks 2
    I forgot the witch's name but she made it sound as a matter of power and not necessarily who. Femto being as powerful as he is could probably remove the brand simply because he is that strong. Also, the relevance as to "why" he would do that is because as he even stated to himself, he still harbors feelings for his parents. Or rather the vessel he is inhabiting does. And his motives are still unclear beyond the original of him owning his own kingdom.

4. Erinyes

Erinyes Intl Translator

The Wall
    Chapter 356 is indeed scheduled ( will be released on April 27th )

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Seraph, llamapie, Juliana and 3 others like this.
  5. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Spider #7

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    There was indeed no hiatus. Readers are so used to this they convinced themselves it was confirmed. Pretty funny :lmao.

6. llamapie

llamapie Registered User

Band of the Hawks 2
    Yay! Time to actually see what happens. Please focus on guts and caska. Please

7. zetsu banned

zetsu banned MH Senpai

United States
    Hilariously the entire chapter will just be middle-aged Rickert outside Falconia with a small group of people who are aware of Griffith's lie. A new Band of Hawks full of demon-slayers out for revenge. Everyone focuses on Guts and Casca's relationship with Griffith but in my heart I know it's Rickert who'll become consumed with vengeance and ultimately murder the shit out of that monster.

Or he'll fail horribly and be the last kick in the ass Guts/Casca need to go on a kill-rampage.

llamapie and Juliana like this.
  8. thekillfra

thekillfra Registered User

Italy
    As soon as they emerge from the fairy kingdom they discover that Rickert has nucleitized falconia disintegrating Grifith and he is the king of the world with his haram of prostitutes commanded by Lucca ....O0
    That slap is one of the most epic things of recent years:spaz

llamapie likes this.
  9. llamapie

llamapie Registered User

Band of the Hawks 2
    I mean, what is he going to do? Stab Griffith in the ankles?

But yes, I am scared the next chapter is going to focus on what is going on elsewhere and then we will get a hiatus. Need spoilers ASAP.

10. hills100

hills100 Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United States
    No Hiatus??? amazing that's the greatest news possible, it means we'll see what happens with Casca and Gutts and what happens with the island possibly and the group!

Seraph likes this.
  11. llamapie

llamapie Registered User

Band of the Hawks 2
    Hopefully. This could change to outside the island. But I don't think Miura would do that to us, I hope.

Juliana likes this.
  12. Juliana

Juliana Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Brazil
    So do I.
    Although I have to say I felt so light, so calm, a peacefull feeling in my hearth when I "heard" Casca talking to everyone after all these years... I wouldn't mind if the narrative goes to another place.

13. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Spider #7

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    What are you expecting in the new chapter? More drama? Or do you think Guts will manage to calm Casca down?

14. llamapie

llamapie Registered User

Band of the Hawks 2
    What I hope for and what I expect are 2 different things. I'm not sure what I want to see. I definitely want to see a conclusion to her reaction. Is this something permanent or just a temporary reaction to the flood of memories coming back?

I really hope Guts finds happiness here but let's be honest with ourselves. Guts will be forced to resume his quest for revenge one way or another. And one of the best ways I can think of is if he loses Caska.

Juliana and Seraph like this.