Mag Talk Bessatsu Shonen Magazine

Covers

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2014
Messages
980
Reaction score
2,283
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
#12-2014



 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yeah. There's a Shingeki movie. Do we know what that movie's about? I've barely heard anything. Is it just a movie version of the first few volumes or something?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,073
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yeah. There's a Shingeki movie. Do we know what that movie's about? I've barely heard anything. Is it just a movie version of the first few volumes or something?
Which one? The animated recap film or the live action movie?
 

justanotherone

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2014
Messages
315
Reaction score
101
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Oh yeah. There's a Shingeki movie. Do we know what that movie's about? I've barely heard anything. Is it just a movie version of the first few volumes or something?
If you are talking about the anime then there will be two movies and the first one will cover the first half of the series (the second one the second half of the anime).

I think that this time the last part will be faithful to the manga since they changed some things in episode 24-25.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So what's the next series candidate to switch magazines?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OMG, I haven't even read Aku no Hana yet and he is publishing another series? :lmao
Those authors are fast...
 

Silverblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
999
Reaction score
595
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
He is also publishing Boku wa Mari no Naka in Futabasha's Manga Action.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
OMG, I haven't even read Aku no Hana yet and he is publishing another series? :lmao
Those authors are fast...
Same here... Haven't read the series yet even though it's on my reading list. I wonder if a Edited Manga group will pick up this new series right away.
 

Blader

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
274
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand


In Cover for Betsumaga #03 (09/02) there'll be "Happiness", new series by Shuzo Oshimi author of Aku no Hana.
Look like Tokiwa XD

Best news since 2015 for me. Aku no Hana definitely was one of the best manga I've read in the past few years. eventhough I want his new series published in Young Magazine more but still I promise I won't miss.
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, Aku no Hana was good, I'd fallen behind and I read the last 4-5 volumes last week, so nice to see him back. But when will Raiku-sensei's next manga start?
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

Covers

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2014
Messages
980
Reaction score
2,283
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
#3-2015 Super-HQ:

 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have to read this series as soon as possible, the art is great.
I have yet to read Aku no Hana though. :crying
 

Covers

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2014
Messages
980
Reaction score
2,283
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
#4-2015 Super-HQ:



---------- Post added April 03, 2015 at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was March 05, 2015 at 11:34 AM ----------

#5-2015 Super-HQ:

 
Last edited:

conankudo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
456
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
When is Kokuzawa coming back? He is the only reason I read Bessatsu :nerve
 
Top