Mag Talk Bessatsu Shonen Magazine

Torca

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
1,159
Reaction score
1,120
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
When is Kokuzawa coming back? He is the only reason I read Bessatsu :nerve
Not confirmed, he don't have twitter or blog so we'll probably now that he's having new series one month prior to its release.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm looking forward to reading Half & Half last chapter, it was an interesting series, no doubts. It took so long to end for a 13 chapters series though. XD
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Heh. I've never seen a magazine advertise that an anime is getting high ratings on its cover before.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
eh? They do this all the time... They at least say that it is "extremely popular" which is the same.
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It says something like 絶賛発売中!! Meaning it's getting good fanfare. That cover SPECIFICALLY says ratings. 視聴率絶好調
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yôsuke Kokuzawa will start new serie in july issue (09/06).
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm a fan of Choujin Gakuen, so I'm excited
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Looking forward to Kokuzawa. Maybe I'll actually catch on to this one before it ends, haha. Where's Serious Sam? This has to be like his BirthdChristWedding day.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This series looks crazy, Mitsuru Hattori art will be perfect for it... Looking forward to reading it...
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
According to ANN, Kokuzawa's new "ninja battle royale" series' title is Shinobi no Ban.

And, in the same issue, Tahi Saihate (story) and Mitsuru Hattori (art; author of Sankarea) will launch the new series Bokura wa Satsui Biyori.

http://4NN.cx/.87907



Yôsuke Kokuzawa will start new serie in july issue (09/06).
Yeah Finally I am really looking forward to Kokuzawa's Series

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Looking forward to Kokuzawa. Maybe I'll actually catch on to this one before it ends, haha. Where's Serious Sam? This has to be like his BirthdChristWedding day.
It pretty much is I am so happy :zomg

But my birthday was in March 29 :teehee
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Great, more series to move to WSM when they get popular.
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is anyone going to scanlate Shinobi no BAN when it comes out I would be really Grateful :zomg

---------- Post added June 05, 2015 at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was May 08, 2015 at 08:00 PM ----------

#7-2015:
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
It seems that Bokura wa Satsui Biyori is a novel...
 
Last edited:

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
wwhat? why do you know that? o.O tell me where you get infomation about that, please. i think it is manga

__
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...strates-tahi-saihate-new-novel-in-june/.87907

omg they changed title. i can't believe.
No, that was me making a typo on the title sorry didn't understand you were talking of the ANN article. but yeah, it's confirmed to be a novel. First chapter has a total of 7-8 pages. Out of these pages, 1-2 are color pages - including one I don't know whether it's an ad or part of the novel. There is one page with a full drawing, no text; 4 pages with text only, and one with a drawing on top and text at the bottom.
 
Last edited:

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just read Shinobi no ban, I really like it I am glad to see Kokuzawa back

 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sol of Undead and Chain Chronicle Crimson will end next issue.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Does Makoto Raiku have anything new coming up?

I'm miss him so much :(
 
Top