Mag Talk Bessatsu Shonen Magazine

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Back Flip!! looked pretty cool.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes shingek junior high is getting animated this fall.
 

Lehran

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
362
Reaction score
493
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Full news about SnK spinoff's anime here.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Flying Witch get Tv anime. 4th volume will be out april 8 2016
 
Last edited:

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Shinobi no Ban seems interesting. I found the art kinda cute.
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Shinobi no Ban seems interesting. I found the art kinda cute.
Love to see other people enjoying it too, I wonder when the first volume hits stores?
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
the group that translate birdmen & BLack clover announced they're picking up Shinobi no Ban on their website

soon we will enjoy the art & the story

also they're looking for group members if anyone is interested in joining them
 

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm helping in proofreading Black Clover.
Maybe I will help with Shinobi no Ban too.

Anyway, I've read that successful series in Bessatsu gets transfered to the weekly magazine. Is it true?
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes it is true.
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hope at least one of them has to do with Raiku-sensei.

Though honestly, they're probably just that 3 more "cute girl manga" in the magazine are getting animes or dramas.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Though honestly, they're probably just that 3 more "cute girl manga" in the magazine are getting animes or dramas.
1-Flying Witch Anime
2-Shingeki! Kyojin Chûgakkô Anime
3-Shingeki no Kyojin Ps4 Game
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So here's what Flying Witch looks like:


So I was close. 1 cute girl manga getting an anime. And 2 Shingekis. Those were already announced before today so I wasn't expecting a new announcement to be about them. This magazine's street date isn't supposed to be for a few more days.

Wait, are those really the announcements or just guesses?
This says there's supposed to be something about Arslan in it:
 
Last edited:

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Wait, are those really the announcements or just guesses?
guesses

This says there's supposed to be something about Arslan in it:
I dont think the "big news" is related to Arslan Senki on the pictures.
 

DestyNova4th

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
94
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Excuse me, I need the Bessatsu raws of 2013 and 2014, but I only find broken links. Anyone know where I could find it, please?
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did we ever figure out what those 3 big announcements were?
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What is Shinobu no Ban and why should I be excited?
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got my copy Did anyone else get it as well?

 
Top