- Joined
- Oct 8, 2011
- Messages
- 3,135
- Reaction score
- 1,885
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Build a Team of 5(max0 HxH characters capable of vs defeating Meruyem Pre-RG Absorbtion. With a brief summary on how or why you think they can win.
Plz use Characters That have Feats and Not Characters solely based on Hype...no Zodiacs, no maha zoldyck, no Ging, No Partison these ppl haven't so much lifted a finger just have Note worthy reputations....No RG's
Here's my list I would have to organize to take down the King.
1. Melon
2. Chrollo
3. Uvogon
4. Knuckle
5. Netero
Lol I'll be honest I don't even know how my team could really Beat Meryem he's a beast even before RG absorbtion, but if I had to stretch my beliefs it would go..
Netero plays point he's faster than Mereum, and doesn't need to move to Strike him he can even hold Mereum in place for a moment which is pivotal for this team. Knuckle is kinda useless even with his ability; Mereum won't explode like Yupi and he only uses the basic Nen principles he's not going to go bankrupt in 30mins. Knuckle being as fast and agile as he is can run up to Meruem and attack PotClean while Netero holds him in place buying him time to land the attack and run away to a safe place.
While Netero primarily does battle with the King and has PotClean on him, Melon would roll with Chrollo making him and all his attacks invisible and throughout the Chaos of Netero vs Mereum,CHrollo can use his indoor fish or even his Funny Cloth to defeat the King when give his oppurtunity. Chrollo being invisible can also teleport his fellow team mates around if ever their life is in imminent danger...And Uvo would be perfect for this ability to Land mutiple BBI that honestly I doubt will be doing much damage, but over time it may in combination wit Netero's emission slaps.
Can anybody create a team with only 5 that can take down the KING?
Plz use Characters That have Feats and Not Characters solely based on Hype...no Zodiacs, no maha zoldyck, no Ging, No Partison these ppl haven't so much lifted a finger just have Note worthy reputations....No RG's
Here's my list I would have to organize to take down the King.
1. Melon
2. Chrollo
3. Uvogon
4. Knuckle
5. Netero
Lol I'll be honest I don't even know how my team could really Beat Meryem he's a beast even before RG absorbtion, but if I had to stretch my beliefs it would go..
Netero plays point he's faster than Mereum, and doesn't need to move to Strike him he can even hold Mereum in place for a moment which is pivotal for this team. Knuckle is kinda useless even with his ability; Mereum won't explode like Yupi and he only uses the basic Nen principles he's not going to go bankrupt in 30mins. Knuckle being as fast and agile as he is can run up to Meruem and attack PotClean while Netero holds him in place buying him time to land the attack and run away to a safe place.
While Netero primarily does battle with the King and has PotClean on him, Melon would roll with Chrollo making him and all his attacks invisible and throughout the Chaos of Netero vs Mereum,CHrollo can use his indoor fish or even his Funny Cloth to defeat the King when give his oppurtunity. Chrollo being invisible can also teleport his fellow team mates around if ever their life is in imminent danger...And Uvo would be perfect for this ability to Land mutiple BBI that honestly I doubt will be doing much damage, but over time it may in combination wit Netero's emission slaps.
Can anybody create a team with only 5 that can take down the KING?
