This is the category to decide on who's the best antagonist in a manhwa/Webtoon series. It's not about how pissed you are every time you see him/her but how he compliment the story and how he or she play his or her role as a villain in a manhwa/webtoon
See rules and general info for Nominating and Voting below.
And the winner for Best Antogonist is a tie between....
Chun-Woo Han & Dr. Crombell
Chun-Woo Han is a former antihero and mentor to the Breakers main character but when personal tragedy strikes he goes bad. Real bad. Becoming a walking apocalypse of badassery and figure that makes even the strongest quake in their boots.
Dr Crombell is a megalomaniacal mad scientist that's been causing death and destruction from the shadows from almost the very beginning of the series. As the series has progressed he has only grown stronger as other villains have died off. A true mastermind behind the scenes.
I nominate Cygnus from Ares. He is the kind of antagonists that I like. He is not evil. In many ways, he is similar to the hero "Ares". He got people he care about, he is a war genius, he is young, he got a tragic past ...
The other antagonist I nominate is from Shin Angyo Onshi: Aji Tae. He is pure evil. I remember hating that one almost as much as a Griffith from Berserk.
I nominate Goomoonryong (Nine Arts Dragon / Chun Woo Han) from The Breaker 2 and The Former Martial Arts Alliance Chief from The Breaker 1 (he's unnamed, though)
I nominate Lagus Tradio from Noblesse. Even though he was shown only briefly during the flashback, his design concept is rather sinister and worthy of recognition.
I'm going to support Michael as well. The first time I read Ares, I was still a naruto fanboy but I immediatly thought "that's how a sasuke should be written".