Voting Best Overall Artwork

Vote for the Best Overall Artwork


  • Total voters
    40
  • Poll closed .

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
One Punch Man by Murata has the best backgrounds and blend of technology with traditional technique for artwork. Its also manages to marry complexity with simplicity in the finest blend imagined. The other two series are unfortunately, to me, stuck in an last generation type of art that isnt appealing or relevant in todays world.
 

0Xellos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
418
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Slovakia
One Punch Man by Murata has the best backgrounds and blend of technology with traditional technique for artwork. Its also manages to marry complexity with simplicity in the finest blend imagined. The other two series are unfortunately, to me, stuck in an last generation type of art that isnt appealing or relevant in todays world.
Well, I don't require art to be anything in today's world. I decide based on the impression I get from it. Which is why I vote for Vagabond here :D
 

Jabman

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
379
Reaction score
179
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I nominate One Punch Man
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
~THE WINNER FOR THE BEST OVERALL ARTWORK IS~

~BERSERK~



:confetti :confetti :confetti​
 
Top