Best Summer 2014 Comedy Anime

Best Summer 2014 Comedy Anime


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Vote here for your favorite comedy anime of the Summer 2014 season. All eligible anime have been included in the poll.

Rules
  • Participants may vote for one anime.
  • The top two will proceed to the final voting round.
  • Voting will be open for seven days.
  • All votes are final, once submitted votes can not be changed.
Polls Close on October 8.

Nominees
  1. Nozaki-kun (7)
  2. Barakamon (5)
 
Last edited:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I voted for Barakamon since that's the one I've been watching, but I heard that Nozaki-kun is hilarious too.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nozaki kun or Rurumo for me.
 
Top