Best girl Ultear![]()
3 Days Left!
Participants so far:
@Takuan
@Ebony Maw
@Ajeel Ramal
@August_Lightning
@Gajeel
@Tirl
@LighteningLord
@First Devilslayer
@grey matter
@One4All
@Erinyes
@Axiomus
@revo
@Miralicious akuma
@syx
@Brandish
DM now!
Spoiler, Ultear isn't even in my list, but Lisanna is.
Fight me
(((
I don't blame you though. The world needs people who are wrong like you in order to know what is right.Spoiler, Ultear isn't even in my list, but Lisanna is.
Fight me
Pfuh !I don't blame you though. The world needs people who are wrong like you in order to know what is right.

So true... those low levels are unexplored terrain for most Fairy Tail characters, including Ultear of course. :3Ultear has nothing on Lisanna, period.
Spoiler, Ultear isn't even in my list, but Lisanna is.
Fight me
To be honest, it is not the fault of Takuan. It was within my responsibility to prevent Takuan from doing such a heinous act. I tried to get my hands on his list before it can reach Kiki & Brandish, but unfortunately, I sensed way too late that something was wrong with Takuan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
wtf, lmaoIt's ahegao. A term for the face anime/manga/visual novel girls make when having sex/getting penetrated by anything/hitting climax
This is such a random knowledge to have, Kiki-tan, unlessIt's ahegao. A term for the face anime/manga/visual novel girls make when having sex/getting penetrated by anything/hitting climax

You're going to play, right Milly?This is such a random knowledge to have, Kiki-tan, unless![]()
I do not remember most of the characters' names, sadlyYou're going to play, right Milly?
This post and this thread can give you enough information and pics to make a list. Join in, you're already here.I do not remember most of the characters' names, sadly
It's ahegao. A term for the face anime/manga/visual novel girls make when having sex/getting penetrated by anything/hitting climax
As expected, u don't betray ur name.What does Kiki mean?As expected, u don't betray ur name.
Doesn't mean anythingWhat does Kiki mean?
Just an inside joke and banter + teasing.