Beyond (Original Work)

Mircus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Messages
185
Reaction score
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello everyone! As everyone will see, I am an artist. Bad or good that will be depicted off from you, the audience. Anyways, I have a manga of mine that I like to share with you all. It's called Beyond. The original title I had in mind was Beyond: Origins, but I left it out. Anyways, let's dive into it!

Plot: A young man in search of his origins, who and where did he come from. Yon Sky embarks on a journey east, from the little island he was found and raised, to the mainland continents to seek for answers and help. He arrives at a dock port first looking for someone to help him on his journey only to end up saving a girl from a powerful being like himself. Little does Yon know, he will have to crawl through forests, dive in water, climb up mountains, and fly to the sky on his journey to find his origins.

Laying it out there before you read; Chapter 1 was draft drawn back in '09 so beware of art changes in some panels and/or chapter as you'll spot in chapter 2. Read, critique, criticize, leave your thoughts, and enjoy.

>>Read from left to right, as will all my works. (Links will direct you to my deviant, where I upload my works.)

Beyond Chapter 1
Beyond Chapter 2

----

I am currently working on projects, some similar to manga, which means I'm a busy person. If anyone finish reading and likes where this story is going then please leave a response. I am only going to continue this story basing on a certain amount of request (why draw a manga that has no fans, right?). Chapter 2 was only drawn through amounts of request. Drawing and writing a manga takes mass amounts of time! I do not like to waste time into a manga that people won't read and like. If you like this story, by all means share! I myself got to know and read a lot of manga through sharing from friends and the community.

Again, do leave a response if you want to see a possible continuation as well as critiques and criticizes. Thank you!
 
Last edited:

Doki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 22, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
United States
wow thats really nice!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree with Doki - that was really good I enjoyed the story and art.

Gl with your future ambitions.
 
Top