Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

Kamui04

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
42
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Black Lagoon

Actually Black Lagoon is on a break, it's mentioned at the end of cha. 66. It'll be back on the November Issue, which I guess will be out on Oct. 19th.
 

Smudj

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Black Lagoon needs an agony thread:scry:crying:scry
 

hitman2510

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That it does. Well its the 20th, so the new chap might be up in a couple of days...or weeks...or months.
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I hope it doesn't come out months later. It's already bad enough that it came out weeks ago.
 

Ramen4ever

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I come back from vacation and BL hasn't released a SINGLE new episode. Whats going on??
What's more, what happened to I-manga? Didn't they say something about a weekly release or every two weeks?
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Well, at least they got ch56 out a couple of months ago.
 

hitman2510

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm for some reason that link gives me a "file does not exist" message. I tried going to R-P and clicking the link there, and the same message appears. Anyway, can anyone provide an alternate link?
 

PB|Ichigo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yay, finally some new Edited Manga for BL, so Spore is doing vol.08 atm? That's really great to hear, I guess it won't take 'em very long to release the other 7 chapters.
Thanks a lot, spore!
 

hitman2510

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love how all the legit translation/Edited Manga groups get us all hyped about quick BL releases but in the end its Anonymous Spore who actually delivers.
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Nice, 3 chapters in 3 days.
 

maxikki

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
218
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
anonymous spore is the best
 

Unholy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
321
Reaction score
45
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I love how all the legit translation/Edited Manga groups get us all hyped about quick BL releases but in the end its Anonymous Spore who actually delivers.
So true, anonymous alone has scanlated more than all the groups that ever picked black lagoon up combined.If it wasent for him Edited Mangas would still be around vol 3 and for that he has my thanks.
 

Smudj

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
So true, anonymous alone has scanlated more than all the groups that ever picked black lagoon up combined.If it wasent for him Edited Mangas would still be around vol 3 and for that he has my thanks.
All hail Anonymous Spore! :worship2
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Black Lagoon

With Volume 7 out, maybe someone can help me. On the top of page 41 of the manga (page 44 of Edited Manga)
somethings going on between Revy and the new character as they get out of the car. Any ideas?:blink
Now that Anonymous Spore has released 59th chapter it became clear. And here I thought that Fabiola had artificial limb (it couldn't be seen because of the glove) or a strong handshake :D.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Black Lagoon

Now that Anonymous Spore has released 59th chapter it became clear. And here I thought that Fabiola had artificial limb (it couldn't be seen because of the glove) or a strong handshake :D.
At first I thought she was blind :darn
 

redcardinal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Wales
Re: Black Lagoon

At first I thought she was blind :darn
Yes, it was driving me nuts.

I had thought she was getting too familiar with Revy. :amuse

Revy being such a people person :mad
 
Top