Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I hope that anonymous spore decides to translate the chapters after volume 8 as well.

Also hoping that this month's chapter comes out faster then last month's did. XP
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Chapter 60 has been released (of course by awesome Anonymous Spore).
What I find strange is that there is no info about it on manga helpers "Latest Edited Mangas" section. I doubt there are many that read this manga and I doubt that someone that hasn't read even one chapter of it will come here. If there was information on more popular section it could attract more people to this genius manga.
 

Smudj

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Chapter 60 has been released (of course by awesome Anonymous Spore).
What I find strange is that there is no info about it on manga helpers "Latest Edited Mangas" section. I doubt there are many that read this manga and I doubt that someone that hasn't read even one chapter of it will come here. If there was information on more popular section it could attract more people to this genius manga.
Well, BL is quite popular in Japan.The author didn't initally plan to keep it going this long. The anime is also quite popular, with 2 seasons finished and a third season announced. I wonder why it isn't so popular in the world of Edited Mangas, cause it is a really original. I just hope that it doesn't end abruptly with loose ends.:oh
 

redcardinal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Wales
Someone posted Ch 68 RAW on JCafe

Here are the links:

RapidShare

FileFactory

I've only tried the RS link.

"I just hope that it doesn't end abruptly with loose ends."
Both the authors previous works, 'Mystery at the Jade Ravine' and 'Shock Up!', look rather open ended so you may be out of luck. The raws are available at zindryr's website.

... 'El Baile De La Muerte' is now on Chapter 25 (2 years+) and still going. This is a long story.:o
 
Last edited:

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Good looking chapter, and it's looking like the arc might end in the low to mid 30s.
 

ShyGuy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
42
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
England
well i have say its been awesome with the 3 recent releases and with the 3rd season coming i see happy days ahead!!! and like this arc

thanks for the raw link red
 

maxikki

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
218
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
chapter 62 is out!!!!
 

spahar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
I am waiting for the whole saga to be completed in order to read it. Do we know in which chapter it ends?
 

PB|Ichigo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The El Baile de la Muerte-Arc is still ongoing, so why should anyone here know, in which chapter the arc ends? :)
We can only guess, imo there'll be probably 10 more chapter until the arc is finished, so probably chapter 78 or sth. in that region.
 

Beda

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
Anonymous Spore is awesome !!!
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I could really go for a trans of the current chapters now that Balalaika has started to take some action.
 

PB|Ichigo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Anonymous just does Tankobonreleases, no magazinechapters. And that other Scangroup, i-manga hasn't released a chapter in ages although they planed to release chapters weekly.
 
Last edited:

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Unfortunately vol9 is not going to be out for a while, but I'm still like that Anonymous is releasing the chapters.

Yeah, I went to i-manga's site a couple weeks ago, and they have it listed that ch56 is still being worked on. Even though they released it months ago.
 

maxikki

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
218
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i-manga stopped releasing manga for a while
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I will commend them for at least doing some of the earlier chapters.
 

hitman2510

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Since Anonymous Spore releases on a volume by volume basis, I guess we can expect 63 and 64 hopefully in the near future.
 
Top