Shounen Blazer Drive by Kishimoto Seishi

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
go to onemanga they have it

hmm so it's just as i expected daichi is basically a mysticker creator
 

salam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
I think it's more than that. Gen said it "evolved". What do you think would have happened if Daichi traced the cross.
 

tenebrae

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
85
Reaction score
12
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
and remember how he teleported or something similar during that race using a lightning mysticker? Think that has something to do with it?
 

salam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Remember chapter 12 when he fought with kaine. I think the scar started from there when he went full power. What kind of power do you think he would get if he trced the new kandachime (with the cross)?
 

tenebrae

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
85
Reaction score
12
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
not sure really whatever it is it is bound to be crazy and i wonder when he will find out about this?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Was it just me or did you have the feeling too that shiroh being depressed felt too easy and unnatural. The chapter didn't feel impressive at all. The mood change, the determination, etc it was all too easy. Kinda sad but still I do look forward to the fight against that stronger blazer with his mysticker
 

tenebrae

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
85
Reaction score
12
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i wonder when the next chapter will be out..
 

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
in feb or late jan
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
If you're asking for the Edited Manga, then ask the Manga Editor. I already put up the translation for chapter 21. As for translation, chapter 22 should be done by next week, since I'm going to send it to the proofreader today. If you're asking for the raw, usually, the magazine comes on in 4th of every month. RP usually has it out about 5 days before the release date, so it should be out sometimes within next week or next next week.
 

Lorelei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Colombia
There's something I don't get. Why does the Edited Manga of BD is so late to come out? I mean, I've seen few monthly mangas that has an Edited Mangas BUT BD, can anybody answer? I saw an Italian Edited Manga in Manga Share but it is password protected... Y__Y

Oh, and thanks a lot to Ju- da- su. I read the translation of chappie 21 few days ago.
 

tenebrae

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
85
Reaction score
12
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
thanks for the info ju-da-su. I wish this mmanga was weekly, it would be alot more popular if it was
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
great ch. is it just me or did they change that sticker from lighting element to light?
 

daichi383

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
57
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
This series is getting interesting again. i enjoyed the new chapter especially the design of that thing in the game. it looked cool (in a wierd way)
 

ninryu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 1, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Age
30
Gender
Female
Country
Israel
i loved 666 satan so there's no way i miss this manga.
 

daichi383

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
57
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome new chapter! thank you Manga Editors X3
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Is the light using person a guy or a girl?:confused:
 

p1xel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I think a girl:P
Blazer drive is a very good manga:P Hope for a thread in a main forums:D
Oh,Kaine is going out!Is he still going to try fighting with Daichi&others?
 

daichi383

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
57
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Im really looking forward to gettin more of kaine cause he is EPIC WIN! X3 in my opinion and a bit more character development for the other guardians cause most of them dont even have names unless i just have a bad memory. Daichi didnt look too bad as a chick :P
 

Katz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
1,336
Reaction score
355
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thought I'd bump this thread, but I picked this series up a few days ago, ATM I'm caught up to the current chapter and such, and I gotta say it's a pretty good manga, at first it kinda lost its spark cause the abilities are almost exactly like 666 satan, but after a few chapters I got used to it, so far I'd give the series a solid 7 it'll never be nearly as popular as Naruto but its almost as good.
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Thought I'd bump this thread, but I picked this series up a few days ago, ATM I'm caught up to the current chapter and such, and I gotta say it's a pretty good manga, at first it kinda lost its spark cause the abilities are almost exactly like 666 satan, but after a few chapters I got used to it, so far I'd give the series a solid 7 it'll never be nearly as popular as Naruto but its almost as good.
i think if it was a weekly it could definitely compete, it also looks as if it would be a kid friendly anime if they ever make one although i think it would be funny if it made stickers popular:p.


is this on hiatus?
 
Last edited:
Top