Mar 16, 2006 #1 Lizzy-kun Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Dec 8, 2005 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Age 41 Gender Female Country Spent the last 3 hours throwing this one together. Since it's around 3:30am, I don't know how good the composition is, could probably be better if I was more awake ^^; but anyways here it is:
Spent the last 3 hours throwing this one together. Since it's around 3:30am, I don't know how good the composition is, could probably be better if I was more awake ^^; but anyways here it is:
Mar 16, 2006 #2 vaizards Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Mar 1, 2006 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Nice wallpaper ....
Apr 10, 2006 #3 okyatoks Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 11, 2006 Messages 566 Reaction score 48 Gender Male Country Woah!!! This is great!!! Keep it up!