- Joined
- Dec 28, 2015
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 31
- Country
-
*Spoiler Alert*
I have a few questions that need to be answered to the terrible ending of the saga.
1. What happens to Ichigo after he loses his powers, I hear there is a filler arc where he gains his powers back, but what does this even accomplish?
2. What happens to Aizen, I got the impression that he won't be staying in the lower-ground prison for long and I hear that he returns in the manga book series?
3. Does Aizen still obtain the Hogyoku?
4. What happened in the fight between Byakuya/Kenpach vs Yammy. Why is he still alive and what could it lead to?
5. Do we ever get to see the soul king?
6. Finally, what happens to all the other captains and is there anything interesting that I should know?
These are all the questions I have so far, I hear that series 15/16 are fillers and the book will continue the main plot, if so I will be very disappointed.
I have a few questions that need to be answered to the terrible ending of the saga.
1. What happens to Ichigo after he loses his powers, I hear there is a filler arc where he gains his powers back, but what does this even accomplish?
2. What happens to Aizen, I got the impression that he won't be staying in the lower-ground prison for long and I hear that he returns in the manga book series?
3. Does Aizen still obtain the Hogyoku?
4. What happened in the fight between Byakuya/Kenpach vs Yammy. Why is he still alive and what could it lead to?
5. Do we ever get to see the soul king?
6. Finally, what happens to all the other captains and is there anything interesting that I should know?
These are all the questions I have so far, I hear that series 15/16 are fillers and the book will continue the main plot, if so I will be very disappointed.