- Joined
- Aug 17, 2009
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 18
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Thats right Bleach Heat the Soul 7! It has not been announced yet but this popular psp title is almost inevitable and should come around May or June.
That is a long time from now but soon images will be in VJUMP you'll see.Well in the mean time I wanted to make a thread on the game that we all love!
This thread will include the following:
1.Character Wish Lists(please include full character names and no the guy with pink hair comments, Come on folks we play the game, watch show, and read manga, but don't know the characters names?)(comments like all Espada are accepted)
2.Game Modes(be specific ex.what story lines you want in story mode)
3.Additional Features(ex. A new OP,On-line,Costumes)
4.Name revisions or things to improve upon from HTS6
Other than that this is a purely fan based wish/hope thread.When and if news does come out for this game I will be sure to post or add pics here!So until I do please feel free to add your comments here HTS fans!
That is a long time from now but soon images will be in VJUMP you'll see.Well in the mean time I wanted to make a thread on the game that we all love!
This thread will include the following:
1.Character Wish Lists(please include full character names and no the guy with pink hair comments, Come on folks we play the game, watch show, and read manga, but don't know the characters names?)(comments like all Espada are accepted)
2.Game Modes(be specific ex.what story lines you want in story mode)
3.Additional Features(ex. A new OP,On-line,Costumes)
4.Name revisions or things to improve upon from HTS6
Other than that this is a purely fan based wish/hope thread.When and if news does come out for this game I will be sure to post or add pics here!So until I do please feel free to add your comments here HTS fans!