Discussion Bleach in Year 2011-Predictions and Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
What are your expectations and predictions for Bleach in this year. To be more precise, I am not talking about long term predictions. For that we already have a thread named Predict the Future Arcs and Plot of Bleach. I want to focus just on year 2011.

I will start with myself:

1. Expectation : The top most priority for me is knowing about Isshin's past. I think many events are connected with him. For example, Urahara's connection with him, how Aizen is related to him and Aizen's interest in Ichigo, how Masaki met with him, etc.

2. Prediction : I do think we may see few more bankai perhaps.

3. Prediction : Ichigo should regain his powers. I don't suppose, Kubo will linger that for a long time.

I think you get the idea :).
 
Last edited:

DarkBankai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
383
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

silver_soul

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
95
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

meepers4982

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
510
Reaction score
118
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Remodie

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
104
Reaction score
21
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Kurohitsugi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
71
Reaction score
58
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top