What are your expectations and predictions for Bleach in this year. To be more precise, I am not talking about long term predictions. For that we already have Predict the Future Arcs and Plot of Bleach thread. Lets focus just on year 2012.
I will start with myself:
1. Expectation : The top most priority for me is knowing about Isshin's past. I think many events are connected with him. For example, Urahara's connection with him, etc. - omg this is what I wanted to know at the beginning of 2011
2. Prediction : Hopefully, we will see more of Urahara and Kisuke.
3. Prediction : Some revelations about Ichigo
I think you get the idea
.
I will start with myself:
1. Expectation : The top most priority for me is knowing about Isshin's past. I think many events are connected with him. For example, Urahara's connection with him, etc. - omg this is what I wanted to know at the beginning of 2011
2. Prediction : Hopefully, we will see more of Urahara and Kisuke.
3. Prediction : Some revelations about Ichigo

I think you get the idea
.