- Joined
- Oct 15, 2008
- Messages
- 427
- Reaction score
- 73
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I am well aware that Bashing another member can easily be punishable with a Ban (I got a warn for suggesting one person to do compressive reading in order to understand the latest turn of events in X manga (in a condescending way))
But nothing is said about Bashing a manga, specially one that is becoming as annoying as Bleach, Aizen-Sama, Doombot and Tosaint where Banned for MONTHS (one 4 life) for something that deserved a WEEK at the MOST, I am not an admin or a mod, so I can't say what is too much and what is too little, but in my opinion, being banned to September for bashing Bleach and Kubo is EXTREME, if you still love Bleach then good for you, but you need to be aware that a lot of people are not happy with the turn of events.
and here is the someone else take on the matter.
But nothing is said about Bashing a manga, specially one that is becoming as annoying as Bleach, Aizen-Sama, Doombot and Tosaint where Banned for MONTHS (one 4 life) for something that deserved a WEEK at the MOST, I am not an admin or a mod, so I can't say what is too much and what is too little, but in my opinion, being banned to September for bashing Bleach and Kubo is EXTREME, if you still love Bleach then good for you, but you need to be aware that a lot of people are not happy with the turn of events.
Chaoswind; said:Banning for being off topic? WTF, that is WRONG, Doombot wasn't being as harsh as he used to, and even if he was bashing Bleach it was justified, many of us want to ask Kubo WTH he is smoking, because this doesn't look like the Bleach we used to "LIKE".
Lets face it, if all the espada are dead and Aizen comes out of the fire just to call the Pistolas (see my sig) with is NOT far fetched anymore, a LOT of us would explode... if we don't blow some of the steam out, we may risk our jobs or hurt someone we care about... and maybe the mods are not aware of this, but psychiatrist often advice people to blow steam in different ways and the internet is one of the top 3.
It seems they spammed the Spoiler Discussion thread to oblivion (literally), but I don't think being Banned 4 life is a proper punishment...
Besides they where attacking Bleach itself and not any member of the forum, maybe their rants COULD piss off other members, but If I say Ice cream sucks that is my opinion and should be respected as such.
Anyway, just trying to understand this "unjustified" banning, and is unjustified until an admin gives an excuse/explanation better than Bashing Bleach and being off topic = Ban4life.
and here is the someone else take on the matter.
Active members of the Bleach forum on Manga Helpers, I call on you for assistance.
Our fellow members, Doombot, Aizen-Sama, and Tousantiac were banned. Doombot's ban seems to be a life-time ban.
Their offense seems to be off-topic rambling and some bashing of the current Bleach story line in the Spoiler Discussion Thread.
To quote Doombot: "They banned at least us 3 because we were spamming too much. I was first banned until September of this year so I made another nick and they traced my isp and banned me again and this time for good."
We understand there are rules, and we understand order must be kept. We understand there had been previous warnings. We even understand that it could have been taken to the Hang Out Thread. We're not asking that their bans be lifted today. We're simply asking the Mods for leniency.
They were not the only people who went off-topic, bashed Bleach, or bashed Kubo, so why should they be the only three to suffer?
To quote Nitebreaker: "Disagreement is what fuels discussion. Doombot, tousaintac, and Aizen-sama were serious fuel, and discussion will be quite dry without them. We need to get them back."
To quote kkck: "I don't think tousantiac and aizen were banned for life but I am pretty sure they got at least a few months off. I am not a mod or anything but being off topic or commenting on what few spoiler image we had is not enough a crime for such severe ban."
I'm not going to gain any favor with the mods for this thread, but I'm saying what more then a handful of members are thinking.
If you want the bans of these three members to be shortened or even lifted, but a link to this thread in your signature and thank this post.
I doubt this thread will last long, but hopefully enough members support this thread to make the Mods take notice.