Genres: Action, Mystery, Drama, Horror, Vampire, SupernaturalThe anime was announced in the May 2011 issue of Shōnen Ace magazine where it was revealed it will be a collaboration between Studio Production I.G and the manga creator group CLAMP where CLAMP will be creating the story and original character designs while Production I.G will be handling the animation. The anime is published by Aniplex and will be directed by Tsutomu Mizushima with Junichi Fujisaku, who previously worked on Blood the Last Vampire and Blood+, as his creative supervisor. Nanase Ohkawa will be supervising the scripts and co-writing them with Fujisaku while Kazuchika Kise is adapting CLAMP's character designs for animation and Naoki Sato is composing the music. The opening theme will be "spiral" performed by Ray Fujita's band DUSTZ.The anime will begin airing on July 8, 2011 on MBS and TBS.
Themes: vampires
Opening Theme:
"Spiral" by DUSTZ
Ending Theme:
"Junketsu Paradox" by Nana Mizuki
Staff
Mizushima, Tsutomu
Director
Iwanami, Yoshikazu
Sound Director
Mizuki, Nana
Theme Song Lyrics, Theme Song Performance
CLAMP
Original Creator, Original Character Design
Director
Iwanami, Yoshikazu
Sound Director
Mizuki, Nana
Theme Song Lyrics, Theme Song Performance
CLAMP
Original Creator, Original Character Design
Japanese cast
Keiji Fujiwara as Tadayoshi Kisaragi
Kenji Nojima as Fumito Nanahara
Nana Mizuki as Saya Kisaragi
Atsushi Abe as Itsuki Tomofusa
Masumi Asano as Yūka Amino
Miho Miyagawa as Kanako Tsutsutori
Misato Fukuen as
Nene Motoe
Nono Motoe
Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Shinichirō Tokizane
Kenji Nojima as Fumito Nanahara
Nana Mizuki as Saya Kisaragi
Atsushi Abe as Itsuki Tomofusa
Masumi Asano as Yūka Amino
Miho Miyagawa as Kanako Tsutsutori
Misato Fukuen as
Nene Motoe
Nono Motoe
Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Shinichirō Tokizane
---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------
Being the big fan of Blood Plus that I am I had high expectations for this anime but after watching the first episode…I don’t know anymore. Yes, the first episode did a good job introducing the characters of the story but besides that it didn’t captivate me at all and that fight almost at the end of the episode left me with a wtf feeling, I’m referring to Saya vs. mud-monster because I have no clue what that creature was. Since TLOTLH had a not very good first episode as well and ended up becoming one of my favorite anime series, I won’t judge the series as bad yet and I will watch the second ep I just hope things get better in the next episode.
Last edited:
