Ok there are video games, but do you still continue to play the old traditional games that are Board and Card games ?
What are the most popular in your country ? What are the one that you would recommand ? Do you play for money ?
Do you like more reflexion games such as chess, go or abalon or more fun games like Ticket to ride, Time's up...
I think it will be hard to teach card games in a forum but there are probably some rules in wikipedia so provide links. I always found it very annoying when I traveled to see some guy playing and don't understand what they are doing.
About Board game, I've heard that they are really popular in Germany. Is that true ?
As for me, I have discovered how to play Mahjong 2 years ago (the real game with the domino, not the computer one), and it's really an addictive game. Honestly it's 100 times better than poker.
What are the most popular in your country ? What are the one that you would recommand ? Do you play for money ?
Do you like more reflexion games such as chess, go or abalon or more fun games like Ticket to ride, Time's up...
I think it will be hard to teach card games in a forum but there are probably some rules in wikipedia so provide links. I always found it very annoying when I traveled to see some guy playing and don't understand what they are doing.
About Board game, I've heard that they are really popular in Germany. Is that true ?
As for me, I have discovered how to play Mahjong 2 years ago (the real game with the domino, not the computer one), and it's really an addictive game. Honestly it's 100 times better than poker.


.



I know that's what I'm gonna be playing!