Bohemia's Gallery

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
That's right, you've just entered my brand new art gallery.

Don't forget to check out my 375 at www.zarosaki.com

-Note: After 1337 years, I decided to do something different.:



Pages:

Covers:

Random panels:

Spreads:

Edits/Fanarts:
 
Last edited:

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Bohemia's Ultra Gallery

wow,amazing gallery..great job!
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Bohemia's Ultra Gallery

Your colourings are good, it's just the colours themselves that are somewhat ugly. How about using some of the colours from the anime?
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Bohemia's Ultra Gallery

Nice gallery! Great pages and covers!
 

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Re: Bohemia's Ultra Gallery

Your colourings are good, it's just the colours themselves that are somewhat ugly. How about using some of the colours from the anime?
I like my colours :notrust. But I might try anime colours once. :amuse

Anyways thanks for replies people.
 
Last edited:

Murdock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
234
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Re: Bohemia's Ultra Gallery

Nice work man ... keep it up ;)
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Bohemia's Ultra Gallery

haha..
look's your have a good stile of cell :D
 

naruto-1969-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
69
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Bohemia's Ultra Gallery

Nice gallery Bohemia <333
 

jigoku

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
youre great!! keep it up!!
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
First of all, welcome between MH's artists! I very like your jobs, and my favourite is the page with Kakashi's Raikiri against Pain. Keep it up, and do your best!
 

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Thank you vassili, glad to hear something from a skilled artist too. I'll post up way more of my work when I get my job done with zarosaki.


UPDATED WITH ULLQIORA.
 
Last edited:

thewar

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
654
Reaction score
249
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
nice style, i like very much the page of kakashi gaiden
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well apparently I haven't commented on your gallery yet, and I'm sorry about that, but it's better late than never. Since know one has rated your gallery yet, I started you out with 4 stars. Anyways, my favorite colorings of yours, are mostly from the recent Zarosaki chapter you colored. It seems like you really put a lot of effort into those colorings, or more than you usually do. I'm not sure if it was from the pressure of the people who approve your colorings before they deem the chapter done, or if you were just really determined to do your best. Either way, it turned out really good in the end. As for your colorings here, your Sasuke colorings look the best. I like a few of your page colorings as well, especially the ones from the more recent chapters. Well, I definitely like what you do, so I hope you'll continue to make progress. If you ever color another chapter for the Zarosaki crew, make sure to let us know about it.
 

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Well apparently I haven't commented on your gallery yet, and I'm sorry about that, but it's better late than never. Since know one has rated your gallery yet, I started you out with 4 stars. Anyways, my favorite colorings of yours, are mostly from the recent Zarosaki chapter you colored. It seems like you really put a lot of effort into those colorings, or more than you usually do. I'm not sure if it was from the pressure of the people who approve your colorings before they deem the chapter done, or if you were just really determined to do your best. Either way, it turned out really good in the end. As for your colorings here, your Sasuke colorings look the best. I like a few of your page colorings as well, especially the ones from the more recent chapters. Well, I definitely like what you do, so I hope you'll continue to make progress. If you ever color another chapter for the Zarosaki crew, make sure to let us know about it.
Yeah you got it right. I put my biggest effort into zarosaki projects and usually slack off on my "for fun" pages. And it's not because of pressure, there is practically no pressure on colorists in zarosaki, Reaver and co. treat us well :amuse (I have to truckle somehow ^^;). Thanks for commenting and rating.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Great Gallery man, keep it up....I really like your style

I see you have lots of Sasuke images ...:fangirl :D
 

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Yeah I once got a request from someone on those Sasukes. Said he's gonna make sigs with them. I've never seen one though O.o. It's not like I'm obessed with Sasuke like Kishi or something. ^^
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
It's always Reaver :(
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
you're good, you're really good.. thanks for sharing those. the first one made my day:)
 
Top