Bohemia's Gallery

ameya730

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
India
you are brilliant mate love your artwork its fantastic the colouring of the image where kakashi attacks yahiko pain is brilliant simply briliant

do you by any chance read berserk? if you do do you have any artwork of it ? thank you
 

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
you are brilliant mate love your artwork its fantastic the colouring of the image where kakashi attacks yahiko pain is brilliant simply briliant

do you by any chance read berserk? if you do do you have any artwork of it ? thank you
I by any chance love berserk. I tried coloring it once, but it's so hard, because Miura's art is like 50 times more detailde than kishi's so there's not much place for colors. I will try cleaning it and coloring it again sometimes though!

Thanks for liking my gallery.
 

sukihinata

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wow, I love your coloring and your gallery..Thanks for sharing with us.
 

King Of Metal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
34
Reaction score
15
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
i like your works!
 

Blade800

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
364
Reaction score
111
Gender
Male
Country
Slovakia
I like that Tobi screen. I like that colors.

If you can do it without that bubble "I am evil :D " I would put it like wallpaper on my PC ;)
 

e-maney

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
264
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
looks like you loove dull colours but good ur way of art
 

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
I suck at choosing colours :/
 

Rawsun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
29
Reaction score
3
Age
117
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Last shit is awesome!! Keep it up!
 

dragonnaruto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Great work bohemia...just as i expected from u !!
 

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
OMG surprise update attack!!
Rather than manga coloring it's a SLASH COLORING



The most badass guitarist in the world.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So true. A guitarist surpassed by few... if any. And that is one HELL of a cool picture. Nice gallery overall, too, but that Slash pic is definitely the best of the bunch. :tem
 
Top