Multi Season Boku no Hero Academia

Discussion in 'Anime and Drama Archive' started by Zasz, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Zasz

Zasz Bishoujo Collector

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Mangahelper

Italy
    Boku no Hero Academia

[​IMG]

Episodes: 13
    Airing Date: Apr 3, 2016
    Producers: Bones
    Genres: Action, Comedy, School, Shounen, Super Power

Synopsis

What's a hero? For Izuku Midoriya, the answer to that question has always been simple: "Everything I want to be!" And who is the ultimate hero? Well, the legendary All Might, of course. All Might is the number one ranked hero and also the "Symbol of Peace" in the world. Not in his wildest dreams could Izuku have imagined that he would soon cross paths with his childhood hero...

In Boku no Hero Academia, status is governed by "Quirks"—unique superpowers which develop in childhood. But, unfortunately, hero otaku Midoriya "Deku" Izuku never had a Quirk. That is, until he met All Might, the greatest hero of all time.

Izuku's transformation from dreamer to superhero begins at Yuuei Academy, the top-ranked hero-training high school in Japan. Izuku is on cloud nine when he's accepted to this prestigious academy, especially when he finds out that All Might is one of the teachers. What surprises does this mighty academy offer? And will Izuku be able to keep up with his elite classmates?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  2. Demonspeed

Demonspeed High Commander

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    Re: Who Should Animate It?

They did an horrible job with Tokyo Ghoul, a few episodes were outstanding but the adaptation was bad overall. I don't remember a Pierrot adaptation with good production values, there are plenty of good studio which comes to mind for an adaptation but Pierrot is the worst studio I can think of.

3. Leoat12

Leoat12 Registered User

Brazil

Onepunch-man is about to be animated, if the studio that is doing OPM does a good job, we will have our answer.

4. xAsum0x

xAsum0x Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States

Madhouse? Of course they'll do a good job lol they're top tier. It's probably gonna be Pierrot but I hope it's animated by Bones

leiatte likes this.
  5. SharkBait

SharkBait MH Senpai

United States

I dont think its dark or mature enough for madhouse. There's no blood.

6. Leoat12

Leoat12 Registered User

Brazil

Everything that MadHouse did was good? I really doubt about this affirmation. The animation already looks below of what it deserved IMO. Not that Murata's art is easy to adapt, so I will probably overlook it.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  7. xAsum0x

xAsum0x Registered User

United States

How many madhouse animes have you seen. Their manga adaptations are top tier and their animation is great

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

What? That makes no sense lo. I assume your not that far into the series and didn't read the villain invasion

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  8. Leoat12

Leoat12 Registered User

Brazil

I return the question: how many madhouse animes have you seen? You saw ALL of them to affirm that ALL of them are good? Probably not.
    By the list I saw, Madhouse did dozens of animes. They are human and are subject to mistakes.
    Watch the anime before saying it is good, otherwise it is illogical hype.

Anyway, I prefer wait and see... Too early to discuss such a thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  9. xAsum0x

xAsum0x Registered User

United States

If you've seen all of madhouses animes like you said you have, idk how you can say what you previously said. Most of their adaptations are top notch. That's why I said OPM would be great, because their track record is great.

10. Leoat12

Leoat12 Registered User

Brazil

I didn't watch all their animes, neither you, that's why both of us cannot say whether it will be good or not based on their previous works. Onepunch-man is the nearest manga right now from BnHA theme, so if they do a good work, Shueisha can think of putting BnHA in their hands.

11. SharkBait

SharkBait MH Senpai

United States

All MADHOUSE anime are not good. Surely no one thinks Mahou Sensou was a good anime?!

goodboy_lawlett likes this.
  12. leiatte

leiatte Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States

I agree with xAsum0x, I think Bones should animate it. I tend to like their work a lot, and they are great with Unique quirky art styles like Soul Eater and Space Dandy. I just hope that they put forth a great effort and don't put much filler in the story since its a Weekly series. I like MadHouse a lot too so if its faithful like Hunter X Hunter, I'm so down with that.

13. Nii

Nii Administrator

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Administrator

Germany

There's no animation Studio which did a great job with each anime, so we don't even need to talk about that. If it's about probability who is likely to animate this, then there's a whole bunch. White Fox, Madhouse, A-1 Pictures or even Production I.G/Wit Studio. Maybe a less known studio too like Silver Link or Lerche, you never really know. Pierrot might be somewhat likely too, but I pray they won't get it. Madhouse,Production I.G and Wit Studio would be the studios I think would likely do a good job.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

They animated stuff like No Game No Life or Chihayafuru, bloody or dark or mature or whatever you wanna call it plays no role. Studio's try to get the series they think could be successful/popular + maybe a light amount of bias from the people involved.

justanotherone likes this.
  14. xAsum0x

xAsum0x Registered User

United States

I said Madhouse makes great manga adaptations. Never have I said that all their animes were great. Majority of them are though

15. leiatte

leiatte Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States

Yeah, I like Production I.G. a lot and they would do great, and this series is great so early in its life, and I just hope whoever gets it does a great job and remains faithful to the manga (its a weekly, I really hope they do), Its still early in Boku no Hero Academia's life, but I'm loving it and it has so much potential.

16. Rica_Patin

Rica_Patin Registered User

Canada

TMS or Madhouse would be preferable.
    White Fox could be really good as well as long as they remain faithful to the source material.

17. Impossibility

Impossibility MH Senpai

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Bahamas

I'd prefer Madhouse. The recent works they've had inspire some confidence. I dread the idea of Pierrot...it's going to take a while to get over their most recent aberration.

18. susanoo13

susanoo13 Registered User

Israel

I would like for it to be an ongoing so this rules Bones out of the equation although they're my favourite studio for adaptations, yet the father studio in which bones came out of, Sunrise, could be an option, especially since they have already done a hero anime and it fared great. Also up until the time this gets animated Gintama would probably end and they could get the working force for such a project.

Assuming Sunrise doesn't get it so I would hope for a TMS anime with Osamu Nabeshima as director (DGM, Youwamushi pedal, SS Lost canvas). Ashame that when I run the scenario of who's most probable of taking this adaptation I end up thinking of Toei :gwah

19. Holt

Holt The Flash

Global Moderator

Nigeria

Toei are the guys that do One piece right? Going by that, it'd be a waste for them to do BnHA.

20. Leoat12

Leoat12 Registered User

Brazil

Toei are the guys who are doing World Trigger. Toei is discarded, end of the discussion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.